Moving out - End

Vid Con was over and Y/N spend most of his days of Holliday in Brighton with Tom. He really had nothing else to do, he didn't want to go on Holliday with his family, he preferred to be with his friends more than anything.

In the month of august, both of them went on Holliday in Greece, to discover the monument and all the ruins from Ancient Greece and enjoy the clear beaches with the hot weather.

On one night, there was a celebration with a big firework.

"Come on Tom, we're going to be late."

"We cannot be late it's a festival."

"Yeah, but I don't want to miss the fireworks, I want to have a really good view on it, and you'll complain afterwards if we don't see it I know you."

Tom mumbled as a response, as he knew Y/n was right. "Let me grab my camera and I'll be there."

Tom grabbed his camera and both of the boys head out for the night.

Tom his blogging the festival and his excited to try all the local food and tradition, while Y/n his mostly excited for the firework.

As the time of the firework arrived, both of the boys run towards the highest point they could reach and stayed there to watch the firework. He recorded the part where you ran to make a "cool" clip as he said.

Once on top, sat on the ground, they watch the fireworks. Tom recorded a bit but he wanted to enjoy most of his time with Y/n, just like Y/n who recorded to make a video like everyone with the fireworks and the stranger things theme.

They spent the end of the week in Greece to finally come back in England. It's nearly end August and it's not as hot as Greece was. They landed in London and directly went to Brighton to spend the little time they had together.

The boys were hanging out on the beach to swim, even if the Chanel is colder than the Mediterranean Sea. After a good swim and playing in the water, they got out and stayed on the beach, lying down on towels.

"So..." Y/n said before being interrupted by Tom

"No, no no no we're not talking about tomorrow" Tom said. Tomorrow Y/N is going back to Nottingham. It's the end of Holliday.

"No I didn't... well it has something to do about it but yeah."

"Ok go for it."

"I haven't found anything to do for next year." Tom turned around to look at y/N with a confused face.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't have a job anymore, neither university."

"You've been rejected?"

"No, I should have appleid first to be rejected."

"Wait, WHAT?"

"I forgot." Y/n said laughing "But I was thinking, maybe I could try and find a job near here. I have some experience now."

"Wait, wait, wait." Tom said sitting correctly on his towel. "So low-key, you're accepting my proposition of you living here with me?"

"Mmh, I don't know... maybe."

Tom jumped on Y/n to hug him and both fell on the ground as Tom had miss-calculated his move.

"I knew you wanted me here just to kill me." Y/n said laughing on the ground.

"Not yet."

"What do you mean, not yet?"

The day ended and with this change of plan, Tom accompanied Y/n back to Nottingham to help in move out. At first it was difficult as Y/n didn't too his parents he had this plan, but he's 18 now, College is over, he's going to find a job back there and be with the person he loves. He's free to go and live his life.

As always, the end is just the beginning.

A/N: check the next chapter ;)