𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓴

Laying on the bed, both boys talk about what happened in their different lives. Tom is enjoying his life in Brighton as always and loves his independence even though Y/N is not there, and Y/N going through his last year of college and working at the café.

"Tell me you're not doing anything next week." Tom says holding Y/N in his arms.

"Well, I'm working just in the mornings since I'm out of school."

"That means when have plenty of time to do things!"

"Yeah..."

Tom is ticking at the way Y/N said "Yeah". "Ok, what's up?"

"What do you mean?"

Tom moved to sit on the bed, so Y/N had to do the same.

"What - Is - Going - On?"

"Nothing really"

"Ranboo talk to me you know"

"This little..." Y/N thought in his mind at first but then. "What did he tell you?"

"Well, nothing really just that we should talk about certain things and he knew you wouldn't engage in this conversation so here I am"

The room becomes quiet after Tom finishes his sentence. Tom waiting for Y/N to speak knowing that everything is set for him to talk about what he's feeling right now and Y/N sitting there thinking if it's a good idea after speaking with Ranboo and seeing Tom... he's unsure now.

"If you don't want to talk about it it's fine, just you know I'm here if you want." Tom says breaking the silence

"I know... but we have to talk about this now." Y/N stands up in his room.

"As you know things are really difficult now... well for me at least and..." Y/N stops for a moment thinking and starting to scrape the skin of his finger.

"And with my dad losing his job, me taking one and studying for the A-levels, I completely left you out and I don't know how to deal with all this at all."

Tom stares at Y/N's eyes while he's trying to not make any contact because he knows he will break down in tears if he does.

"It's not fair... not for you. You deserve someone who can be there for you, who will not make you wait hours for him to respond or fall asleep when you're talking on the phone and even someone who can be close to you every day."

"Is that what you really want?" Tom says 

"Of course not..." Y/N replies, finally letting down the tears, the moment had finally come. He was already feeling the sadness but mostly the pain. "Bu-but it will be better for you."

"It will not."Tom says before Y/N could add anything else.

"Do you really think taking this decision would have been better for me? I know it's hard and even for me, in a way. I understand what you're going through, you will find your balance between all of this but don't give up." Tom gets up to take Y/N in his arms

"But when?" Y/N take Tom in his arms too. Tom looks at the ceiling his eyes tearing up but does not want to cry, it will not help in this situation.

"Soon... trust me soon. But please stop thinking about breaking up." He wipes discreetly his eyes and lets go of Y/N to look him straight in the eyes. "I want this dumb idea out of your little head, we will sort everything out together, with time but together and I need you..."

Y/N giggle "I think right now we need each other more than anything."

A/N 

It's getting really hard to write those chapters as the end is getting closer and closer by them. 

Hope you have a little bit of fear during this chapter, I'm going to be honest, just to imagine the scene in my head as I was writing it, almost got me in tears ;-;