The truth behind Baguette Boy

Hi everyone!! wow you've made it so far I'm impressed. Hope you enjoyed Bag Boy throughout theses past 10 month. I'm making this "chapter" more like a talk to talk about bag boy. I have to be honest I don't have finished the last chapter that I'm writing this.

Anyway, here I wanted to talk about what was going to be bag boy at the beginning, the process of writing it and overall my experience.

At first Baguette Boy wasn't supposed to have a 2 and even to be published on Wattled or anywhere. I was a funny thing I was writing during my English Literature class with my friend because we were bored. (Now my final year of college is done and I'm going to University in English Literature xD)

 (Now my final year of college is done and I'm going to University in English Literature xD)

That is baguette boy, just a bunch of paper. (I just finish the chapter, I feel empty now, low-key wanna cry) Writing this during classes was fun, almost got caught sometimes and I don't want to imagine, me trying to explain what it is to the all class x_x

Eventually as a joke I decided to post it on Wattpad and now here we are.

I have to be honest baguette Boy wasn't supposed to end well. Normally there should have been hearbreaks, accidents, mental breakdowns. It wasn't supposed to be a happy story.

So why It ended well? too many people loved this story so I couldn't make it end bad, I would have feel bad. Even though I wanted to make you cry, not gonna lie xD

Baguette Boy 1 was a REAL mess, I went everywhere and nowhere at the same time xD. I remembered wanted to stay with the group of friends with Veronica and everything but I found it boring for myself so I let it go, Y/n ex was a good story plot and I wanted to bring him back in part two to create troubles in Tom's mind which would have eventually end up in a breakup.

I ended Bag Boy 1 with Initiation, which brought Y/n into Tom's world and I didn't explore this area too much, it was planed but I didn't as I wanted to keep a Y/n who wasn't related to fame and popularity to be like us, more personal in a way.

I'm starting another x reader with Tom story, dunno when it would be published honestly, I just have the basic ideas, I will be with magic sh*t and fantasy stuff. I still have to continue my Ranboo x Male Oc but don't feel like it now sooooooooo fuck this xD

Anyway thanks to everyone who commented, liked the story, honestly when you see people liking your work change everything and makes you want to write.

Stay up with Bag Boy 2 though, I will realise some chapters every once in a while I think

Well, I think it's a nice farewell for now. Thanks everyone!!!

Starfire ^^