𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮

A/n

Hi guys. Today the 1st of July, I wanted to update this fan fic as like a new beginning since I've finished all my exams and now waiting for the results :3. But as you all know something terrible happened today and we lost one member of our dream SMP, a streamer who for many was an inspiration source and someone to look upon when they were feeling low.

Not only a streamer he was beyond everything a young man and a son of lovely parents. My heart goes to his family and friends who are suffering much more than us and also remember that now he's in peace and free from any suffering.

Fuck cancer.

—————————

Y/N

It's been a few days since I've been in Brighton. We've been out to go walk on the beach, arcade, and bowling night with some of his friends. It's pretty fun, it changes my mind about school and future A-levels exams.

Today is a special day apparently, at least that's what Tom said as a reason for not being here today.

I get up at 9a.m, goes into the kitchen to open the fridge to find it empty. Not surprised neither one of us went to get the groceries.

So I dress up and decided to go to a bakery to get a croissant or a pain au chocolat. I pick my wallet to see how much money was left, not much but enough to buy something to eat for this morning.

I go out, it's a cloudy day as usual in England. I look on my phone to find a good bakery around. Surprisingly one bakery is called "French Bakery". Of course, I'm headed in this direction.

Tom

I'm with Wilbur at his place organising everything for tonight.

I left Y/N early this morning I was sure to have enough time to prepare but also because I was too excited to sleep again when I woke up.

My phone vibrates in my pocket, I pick it out to see a message from Tubbo

"We're here! Should we join you or go see Y/N directly?"

" join him now, so he's not spending all the day alone."

"Ok see you later!"

" don't mess up anything, counting on you"

"🤡"

They hang up.

"Tubbs and Ender boy are here." I said to Wilbur while he was on his computer.

" Great! Everything is going as planned, you're lucky." He said still focusing on his computer. "Ok, I found some good photos" he showed me the computer.

"Wow, it's wonderful!" I'm in shock at the photos he shows me.

"I know right! There's a good view and the food is great"

My phone suddenly rings, it's Toby.

" What's up?"

"Y/N is not there, nobody is answering."

" I might be sleeping, let me check this out, calling you back"

I hung up with Toby and calls Y/N.

" Hi there!" Y/N said his mouth full.

" Hey, did you sleep well?"

"Except you waking me up when you left, otherwise it was good." he tells me while I'm hearing some people in the background.

" you're at home?"

" no, I found a bakery because we don't have anything to eat anymore."

" oh, yeah that's true we'll have to get food tomorrow. Anyway, which bakery are you at?"

" it's called the French bakery, I wanted to see if it was better than an actual French bakery" I can't help to laugh at what he just said.

" I feel like this is really personal for you"

" it was but actually it's pretty good"

" that's great! Anyway I'm going back to my work"

" Okay, see you tonight."

"See you"

Y/N how do you sleep and I immediately text Toby to tell him where he is.

Y/N

I hung up with Tom and finished my croissant, this is really good I'm surprised.

Scroll through my phone, I really don't know what I will do today but I don't want to stay at home... I haven't a clue. I go on Instagram to talk with my friends when I noticed two people sitting in front of me, that's weird you're not supposed to sit with other people that you don't know... I mean it's not like you can't but it's weird. So I decided to look it up.

" What the-"

" hello there Y/N"
" it's been a long time!"

Standing in front of me were Tubbo and Ranboo