Chapter Seven : Wolf

Kim Sunme

To say I was flustered, would be an understatement. Is there even a word to describe how I was feeling right now? My art teaching assistant just asked me out to lunch, like and actual date. We literally just met like yesterday, and I thought he was just really sweet and friendly. I guess he was being overly friendly and it made me feel weird. He was cute, yeah, but it was weird. Plus, I liked Jungkook. Yeah, just think about that and forget about what just happened.

Speaking of Jungkook, guess who I just rammed into while walking all distracted with my thoughts? Exactly... Jungkook himself.

"Ow." I yelped as I fell to the ground again, looking up I saw Jungkook looking down at me annoyed.

"Seriously?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "Again? Is this going to be a regular thing with you?"

I let out a sigh. "Sorry."

He grabbed my hand and yanked me up without offered this time. It was by force. "Watch where you're going, yeah?" He rolls his eyes in annoyance and starts walking off.

Don't ask me what gave me the damn confidence or strength to grab his muscular arm, but you bet your ass I grabbed that arm to stop him.

He stopped walking and glanced back at where my hand gripped on his arm. I quickly let go, afraid he was going to snap at me slap me. Both sounded like very viable possibilities with his personality.

"Sorry." I managed to say, letting his arm go.

He rolled his eyes again in annoyance. "What?"

"Huh?"

He gave me a look. "You're the one that stopped me. What do you want?"

"Um, I just..." I start to stutter. "I wanted to—..."

"Ask me out?" Jungkook decided to finish my sentence, raising an eyebrow.

"Um..."

"No. The answer is no and always will be no." Jungkook snapped. "Take a hint and stop bothering me. It's annoying and weird. It's bad enough I have to deal with you as my lab partner. Not to mention you keep running into me. You sure it's not on purpose? I mean, it's too often to be a coincidence now. You want my attention that badly?"

I couldn't say anything besides just blink at the harsh words he threw at me. I stayed silent.

"That's what I thought. Leave me alone. Go find someone else to bother and drool over. You're never going to get me. Get that in your head. Okay? Cool." Jungkook snaps once more before walking off in the opposite direction.

I blinked rapidly, tears threatening to fall with every blink. I bit my lip. I've never had someone be so harsh to me before. I never knew how badly words would hurt until now. It was supposed to be an innocent question. But then again, I remembered how Jungkook told me that my innocence was something he didn't like in me.

I sighed and walked off, regretting in that instance, turning down someone who actually wanted to get to know me. Jimin.

I ended up in the art classroom, expecting it to be empty, but there sat Jimin at his desk, glancing through some papers.

"Jimin? Er- Mr. Park."

He glanced up towards my voice and looked surprise to see me.

"Sunme?" Jimin calls my name curiously. "Everything alright?"

"Um," I shuffled my feet nervously, "I wanted to say I'm sorry, for earlier."

He shook his head. "No. I overstepped, and for that I apologize."