Chapter Five : Her

Park Jimin

"Yoongi hyung, have you seen what she looks like yet?" I ask, getting the materials ready for the next class.

"Who?" Yoongi asks, cleaning up some clutter on his desk.

"The new freshman, the one everyone is talking about?" I ask, neatly laying the paint brushes next to each canvas. "She seems to be intriguing everyone. I hope I get to meet her."

Yoongi grunts and rolls his eyes. "Oh forget it. Why is that so important? She's just a human."

I cross my arms. "Hyung, that's not nice. And you're right, she's human. Which means, we as wolves, need to keep an eye out for humans since not everyone is very keen in having humans around them."

"Will you just shut up and get ready for the next class?" Yoongi sighs in annoyance.

"I did." I growl. "No wonder you're alone. Your mate probably already found out it's you and ran because of how cold you are."

I heard a low growl escape from Yoongi's throat. "Watch it Park Jimin."

"You watch it yourself Min Yoongi. I'm not one of those submissive betas or omegas. I'm an alpha too. You better remember that." I walked off to the other end of the classroom to keep myself busy so I don't start a fight.

The bell rang, indicating that the previous class ended, and students were going to start piling into our class.

Yoongi was an art teacher, which I think it mostly because he wanted an easy one to teach. He thought about doing music, but not many wolves are interested in music so it's mostly just clubs so... he chose this one. Honestly? I do most of the drawing and teaching. He mostly just sits there observing and grading. Pretty annoying if you ask me. Maybe he should've been the teaching assistant and I should've been the art teacher. I'm pretty good at it.

Yoongi starts rather short lecture and tells the class to draw whatever they please on the canvas so that he can see all of the different types of artistry and levels of creativity among the students. He was probably going to make me judge them anyways.

"Ugh! It's all ruined!" I heard a student snarl in frustration. "How am I supposed to draw on this when the canvas has splotches of paint already? Ugh!"

"You can have mine." I looked up to the owner of the sweet voice. She picked up her canvas and handed it over to the male who was huffing and puffing in anger.

"Thanks..." The male beta takes the canvas and trades it with his own.

She smiles and nods, taking the other's canvas, placing it down at her own station. Her head tilted towards one side as if to figure out what she could do with it now.

She must be the new student. She smells human and I haven't seen her before.

"Why did you do that? It was his fault when he opened his paint." I heard another human lean over and speak.

Sunme, I think her name was based on the chat, simply shrugged. "He was making a scene and it's fine. I can work with this."

"Yeah but it was his fault. Now you have to figure out what to do different. Guys are so stupid I swear."

"Except the biology teaching assistant right?" Sunme lightly giggles. What a cute giggle.

"Of course! He's perfect."

"And off limits." Sunme replies. "Remember he's a teaching assistant, not to mention, much older than you probably."

"Sis, he's probably only like a few years older than me. Will you relax? Better than you liking Jungkook, the stupid troublemaking playboy."