Chapter Six : Him

Kim Sunme

I was in a state a shock after he said those harsh words. Honestly, I expected that much out of him since he did have a reputation of being the university's number one bad boy, but it was still harsh. One of the weakest ones. It wasn't my fault he was so muscular. He was decently taller than me and it was very evident that he works out. I looked down at my hand where he held mine in his to help me up.

If you were such a bad boy with such a reputation, why did you help me up? Wouldn't you just tell me to watch it and walk off? Isn't that how it goes?

I glanced over to where he was storming off. He seemed to be muttering to himself before he let out a growl or something and shoved the door open and headed out of the building. Weird...

I headed off to meet my sister so we could head home to our apartment together. She had to go grab something she left in the biology classroom. It wasn't a surprised seeing she was too busy paying attention to the teaching assistant. I glanced down at my phone to reply to her text when I bumped into someone again and my ass hit the ground one more time for today. I rubbed the same shoulder that was in pain earlier.

"Ow... not again." What is with this university and muscular men?

A hand immediately extended outwards towards me as I took it. I felt an arm around my waist as I was helped up off the ground. I was able to glance up towards the person who helped me up and it was the teaching assistant of my art class. What was his name? Oh right, Park Jimin.

"You okay? I'm sorry, I should've been more careful while walking." Jimin apologized, brushing off the dust from my clothes.

What a complete opposite response.

I just blinked a few times. "N-No. I should've been looking in front of me instead of my phone. It's my fault. I'm sorry. Thank you for helping me."

"Of course." Jimin smiles sweetly. "You're Sunme, right?"

I nodded. "How did you know?" I mentally slapped myself for that. I'm in his class, of course he'd know. There aren't that many people in the class.

He lets out a chuckle. "You're in Professor Min's art class. You sacrificed your blank canvas for one that had paint all over it to help a student that was about to have a meltdown."

"Oh," I lightly blush in response, "he seemed pretty upset so I didn't mind."

"Your painting was beautiful, even with your circumstances with the canvas." Jimin praises. "It got the highest marks."

"Oh wow, thank you Mr. Park." I responded, giving him a smile.

"Please, call me Jimin." He replies, returning the smile. "I don't really like being called that. Mr. Park is my father. I'd rather not get called that and feel old." He chuckles.

I couldn't help but giggle. "Okay, I'll note that, Jimin."

He smiles, his eyes becoming crescent moons. "You headed out now?"

I nodded. "End of the day for me. I was just on my way to meet my sister."

"Well be careful and you have a nice day. I'll see you tomorrow Sunme." Jimin smiles and walks off in the opposite direction.

What just happened?

"Sis! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Yuri's voice breaks my thoughts. "Did you get lost again?"

"Huh? Yeah, I was trying to find my way to where you told me to meet you, but I couldn't figure it out. This university may be a private one, but it's still so huge."