⋆its⋆you⋆

Next thing I knew the room was blurry thr only thing in focus was dreams prefect plump lips.. I fell them clash as we kissed I melted into it all.

Soon it broke ratherly annoying so I wish that could of lasted all night and day it felt right..

"Oh shit sorry sap I just took ur frist kiss without consent" Dream said frantically.

"Hey hey bueaiful it's fine I don't mind if this goes further" I'd say pushing him to the bed.
-
No pov

Dream blushed madly looking at the ravernette  he was inlove with, shocked by sapnaps  reaction.

"W-what sap ur-" Dream stuttered  out.

"George hates  you because I wanted you in the relationship.. dream I have a crush on you.." sapnap adminted with a slur in his voice.

Dream heated  up more looking away, " im flattered- but- sap.."

"Sush nobody needs to know" sapnap said kissing Dream again  Heatley.

Dream kissed back melting into it as he felt sapnaps hands go up and pull off his shirt so he followed the action and takes of Sapnaps aswell.

Soon the kiss broke and sapnap kissed down dreams cheek and to the neck sucking pretty crimson marks onto the blond  sapnap slowly goes to comeptely undress the boy.

Dream tugged drunkly at sapnaps belt, logic flew out the window for the two, all in there mind is horny, lust and sex.

Quiet honstly the bad thing when one is taken, but God sapnap invisonded  this.

Hushed moans, grones flooded the room as sapnap  helped dream with himself, tossing them across the room lining  up and ramming his cock into dreams fat ass.

Rolling around making out yet aging as sapnap thrusts into and holds dreams ass he was recking.

"Ahh~ so big" Dream would moan enjoying being fucked by his bestfriend.

"All yours babyboy~ all urs" sapnap groned out with kinda harsh sloopy thrusts and pounds.

God sapnap was sloopy, but fuck he couldn't help but fell eager to please the boy. Groning as he marked the boys body.

"Ahh~ daddy" Dream moaned blissfully.

To dream this was haven to get fucked my his crush.. sapnap just keept groning.

Sure sapnaps phone was getting blasted most likely by his gem of a boyfriend, but all the two could hear was echother. And the song like nosies they made.

Drunk as fuck, sex and having a great time togather alone in a room.

"So good~ so so good for daddy" sapnap purred out.

"Aaa~ I wanted this for so long" Dream moaned.

Sapnap moaned softly, "m-me to lately I was thinking I made the wrong choice.."

"Mm~ you did aahh~ I could treat you so much better then he can" Dream moaned  loudly.

"Mm I bet you could mm~" sapnap groned out enjoying this in his drunken mind.

Dream kissed sapnap yet again loveing the ass message  the males hands wore giveing him while Pounding his tight hole.

When the sloopy make out session was over a loud whorish moan out of Dreams mouth  shot cum all over the two, dream dripping out the ravernettes cum.

Drunkly slooply sapnap pulled out and laid by the  boy who took both his card and kiss.

Guess sapnaps gut insteic  was right. Something truly magical happend tonight.

Dreamnap :D