⋆them⋆again?⋆

Class went by painfully slow, but once it ended I got up and left with my sister and dream going to met.. what should  be my love  of my life.. or atleast fell like it but doesn't.

"What I told you not to hang out with them!" George snaped at me.

I looked down, "im sorry what? Not even  my own twin!" I hissed back.

And as normal he'd slap me, but only Harder this time.

My sister growled and went up to him grabing his shirt, "That doesn't mean you slap him. You isolating  prick"

"I'm his boyfriend  he does what I say. Now baby come one we got coding!" George said cheerily, "and let me go moster"

"Gladly I don't touch toxic" she said and slamed George into a locker, "slap my bother again and you're dead."

"Marlo! You can't just threaten things like that" I yell at her going to make sure George  is okay.

"That's why I don't want you near her baby! She hurts me" he whines.

I glare at mar, "is that true you  know what our parents think"

"They hate George to. Sap and he's a lying prick dream can prove I'm always with him or his bother nightmare" mar hissed.

"I can confirm  that sapnap. She's with nightmare if not with me" Dream said, "and george losen up a bit"

"Don't tell me to losen  up dream! Hes mine and we both know you're trying to take him" George hisses.

"George shut it" I hissed, "hes done nothing"

George slaped me again, "how dare you defend anyone but me!"

"The world doesn't center around you George whine a mirror surely  yourself will listen" mar hissed.

I sighed, "MARLO! chill he's he hurt"

"He hurts you  a hell alot more then he's hurt rn" mar huffed and walked  off.

God damn it she's mad..

"Fithy monster!" He called out after her.

What the fuck.

"Alright don't you call my sister that, she is understandably  pissed with you" I said standing up a little ticked off.

Me is one thing, but the moment  you go for my sister I'm annoyed.

"Babe! Come on we can't be doing this now... I said there was two  pepole I didn't want you near and you're always near them!" George whined.

"That's contorling and isolating George you can't just say he can't be with his sister and bestfriend" Dream screamed at george.

"Shut it you aren't invloded!" George shouted  back.

I walk back away from him, "all we do is fight george"

I then looked to dream and back.

"Baby- it's normal! We just have alot of dissagrences" George said sweetly.

"You fight every fucking day almost all day  long that's not normal and unhealthy" Dream said a bit annoyed, "you make sapnap cry alot"

"Tears are normal in a relationship!" George said in a soft voice.

"George..keep lying to yourself" Dream hissed, "maybe one day you'll get your head out of you're ass and be a good lover"

"Dream enough let's go" I said softly walking off sick  of the aruggment. A stupid one like always.

"SAPNAP GET BACK HERE AND AID TO YOURE BOYFRIEND" George demanded.

I looked back, "your fine just go get some ice.. I need some freshair"

I know I probably  should  help him but I just don't fell like  we click anymore though I really want to..

Sapnap really be trying hard.. george not so much