⋆comfort⋆place⋆

Fiddling with everything I could, anxious.. I was going to do sometime myself for  once.. this inst like me to disobey my lover... am I wrong  for this..?

I sigh doodling.. nothing persfic anything to clam my nurves.. I am so screwed. I fell like I shouldn't be doing what I want.. but I know deep inside I should put some on mine to the side... but all we do is what george wants..

So just this once.. unless I end it with him I'm doing what I want to do.. my parents have always told me it's okay to use them as an excuse if I want to do sometime on my own.

Honstly.. I may end  it with george... I don't think I should fell used.... I'll ask dad later...probably  for the 50th time.

"Sapnap can you answer b for us please?" The teacher asked.

I looked up looking at it with a soft hum, "the answer is c.the plants root is the most important part of the plant"

"Correct, next jeaylen c pleaee?" The teacher said.

I zoned out and looked down again  doodling  I'm just  confused and hurt.. what to do in this situation.. I get he doesn't like poly but it fells I'm on my knees, and he's not the one for that I need to be set free..

God what is this felling.. why am I like this.. I just lay on my desk again.. the teacher is a sweetheart and came to came to check on me though I didn't want it..

"Sapnap everything alright  you aren't the normal you..." she asked softly.

"Mm.. just fighting like always" I said out softly.

She knows about me and george.. every fight and thing she's like my safe place, I come to her with my problems.. and she listens to it all.

"How about you stay after class. And tell me okay honey?" She said softly.

I nod softly smiling.. she's like a mom to me.

She went back to teaching and soon the bell rung I just stayed behind as everyone excited she put a sticky note on the door 'library  last minute meeting so go study plants at the libary!' And closed locking  the door.

"Alright go on honey.. tell me all about it" ms. Anna said.

And so I did.. told her all about the classes and fights we had today.. I don't know why she does this.. I kept sniffling and she'd give me tissues.

Once I was done she rubbed my back softly.

"Honey... that isn't a good relationship.. they aren't sapposed  to be like one lover is on a lead and dragged around by the other" she said sitting on the desk infront  of me. "He should let you choose things to do aswell.. he isn't good for you.. and it's affecting to mentelly"

"I know.. my sister and bestfriend said it to.. I'm just stuck rn" I said softly.

"I understand  how you fell honey, but it's better to not be in the relationship  when it's toxic.. it's not healthy at all" she said softly.

I nodded, "I probably  will end it soon but- I just  don't know how to bring it up" I paused, "I see him we fight.."

"I know.. but you're a smart boy sapnap you'll find a way I know you will" she said.

I smile.. she always believes in me.. "I know I just fell kinda bad for lying"

"It sounds like you do need some time away from him a little white lie here and there isn't  bad honey" she said softly.

The bell rung for last period.

"I'll email and tell them to say you wornt absent!" She said going to do that.

"Thank you.." I say softly.

"Anytime honey" she said softly.

I walked to my last period with a soft smile.

Awe she's sweet- and don't come at me she isn't flirting with sapnap- sapnap and ms.anna has a mother son bound.