⋆sick⋆of⋆it⋆

This is a class I had with george, he always was causing shanigings  like turn and talk always walking up so ill always talk to  him even if the teacher  told him to go back to his seat froce mounting my lap.

I'm getting sick of it, look I don't mind holding him it's just not the place and he's being disrespectful to the teacher.. who's in the end not doing anything  but do his job.

I walk in going to by seat doing my sigenter  head nod to appolize before hand. He'd look at me with a worried look.

He again  is like Ms. Anna. Well he isn't like my safe place but he kinda but how george acts  figures.

George came skipping in and as suspected came crashing into my lap.

"Babe- you've been told so many times not to do this-" I said attempting  to push him off.

"Mr.notfound please go to you're seat" mr.while deamned.

"I am! I'm on my sappy!' George giggled out batting his eyes all innocent like.

"George.. I'll hold you after class but right now do what he said" I pled.

"No!" He fussed about.

I sigh having  it standing and dropping him to the ground. The class made a oooo noise.

"Babe what the hell!" He whined.

"George. You need to respect the teacher and frankly I don't wanna hold you rn" I said sweetly.

He looked to the teacher for help.

"Mr.halo you should of been more gentel, I'll give you a warning tho. And mr.notfound  you have after school detention again" Mr while said sternly.

I huffed  and sat back in my chair shooting so he couldn't remount, "all couples need space  sometimes" I said softly.

"Butt- babyy we-" he whined.

"No means no george  respect it and you're annoying ass mouth" some girl said, "you just pick fights with you're lover and and anyway when you don't get you're way"

He got up and slaped her, "don't tell me how to love my boyfriend!" He hissed.

The girl whined holding her cheek.

"GEORGE SHE DID NOTHING BUT SPEAK THE TRUTH" I said annoyed.. and to be expected I was slaped.

"Don't tell me what to do!" He hissed.

And this is gonna be a hell hole on wheels I see.

"I'm  just saying you have no right to hit a girl" I said annoyed, "wtf is wrong with you"

"Mr.notfound slaping hitting or anything connected with violence  is aginst the riles I'll have to write you up" mr.whiles said.

George whined, "but it's not-"

"Sit in you're assigned  seat and hush" Mr whiles demanded, "or more detention"

George stomped back to to his desk angrily. huffing about he should be aloud to show  his lover affection.

I slam my head on my desk aborutly to it.

"Sapnap you okay" everyone but my boyfriend said.

"Just sick and tired of this" I mutter.

"We understand  that.. but don't hurt yourself over his self-righteous self" they'd say with a soft smile.

"I didn't mean to it was sapposed to be like me laying down a little to force oops" I said.

"Do you need ice or anything" Mr whiles asked.

"Mm I should be good thank you" I said softly.

The class resumed and the time went by like a snail but when the bell rang I darted out of there as fast as I could to escape george.

Wrong I know but I didn't want another stupid fight.

Well- that's something