⋆hes⋆Toxic⋆

Adventuly I got up and mopped to class, seeing dream I smiled sitting by him and laid down.

"Panda you okay? You seem like you wore crying" Dream said  rubbing  my back a bit.

"Another  blow out fight.." I mutter.

"Seriously  man he ain't no good I'd he makes you cry every  day.." dream said.

"I know.. it's just hard...I love him.. but-" I started  and looked at the wall.

"Dude no you need to get you're head on stright... you need someone who respects  you.. not hurts you" Dream said.

Mar walked in and sat on my desk as normal I laid on her lap.

"Sappy.. my sweet bother what is going on?" She said playing with my hair softly.

"George." Me and Dream said.

Mar growled a bit, "that bastered needs an attitude  check I sware. It ain't my bothers fault he's poly"

"Agreed marrlo" Dream said softly, "sap you desvure  someone who treats you right"

"Buttt I love him" I whine, well I love dream to but I'm fateful.

"We know and respect you for being all Fathful and understanding of his boundaries  but he's breaking yours.. that's not what love is hon" mar said clearly fumming.

"I know.... but other then the consent fights it's fine.. we are happy and do normal couple things" I say quietly.

"Sap.. he's toxic.." dream said softly, "hate to be the one to say it"

I look off.. I just wish I could be with then both.. dream can fix any mood george puts me in..so easily.

"Wait what...I don't think he is.. I just think he needs to be more  respectfu-" I started.

"Babybro listen to yourself that's toxic if he doesn't respect you and I'll beat him with a fucking jacksaw if he doesn't find some respect soon" mar snapped.

Ugh.. why is love so hard... why do you fall for the ones that hurt you..?
Though I'm not hurt.. I'm confused to why george would act like this.

"I know.. but he wasent like this.." I sighed out.

"He became a figugs  covered foot when you Sudjested another member. Or even a open relationship" Dream sighed  out, "hes not in the right place on this.. he doesnt love you for you"

I fell like that.. but I can't help but love george.. he hasent anything wrong. In most ways relationships said, sure we fight alot.. but that's normal right..?

"Dream I know.." I said wishing  I went the other way.

"Sap... the fighting and how much of it isn't normal.. it's toxic as hell" mar said, "if I need to ill beat him with a fucking dictionary"

I'd luagh, "please don't mar.. you really like calling him dumb huh"

"Well to be honst  he is a idoit for treating you like this.." dream said quietly.

"It's fine.. we love echother.. isn't that all love is?" I lied with a smile.

"No. Not at all and he certinly doesn't show he loves you, you fucking fought about  kissing today. I herd froma friend" mar hissed, "that ain't his place to yell at you about"

I was always one to want my kiss. And card to be given to the right person and she and dream knows that well.

Protective big sister.