⋆weak⋆state⋆

Dream held and rubbed my back comforting me as he moved us to cuddle and sit in the grass and I sobbed.

"Sapnap.. this inst healthy for a lover to make you be so weak.. and cry so much" Dream said hushly hugging me, "someone could treat you better the gogs.."

I just cried.. God I felt so weak.. maybe if my messy mind of love could just pick one God damn person it would be better. Way better.

"I know.. but I want the old george.. the one I fell for" I said softly with my shaking voice.

"You may never get that george again.. hate to say it but he's a prick. A persite" Dream said softly, "he doesn't  respect you at all.. in his mind it's all him and only him"

"My world is him though..." I mutter, well  that's parshily  untrue.

"Your world may be but mind is one-sided and his wants, needs to him is all that matters.. love isn't one-sided sapnap" Dream said softly  rocking me.

I fell like a fucking bottom rn, though I'm not... but I guess its sometimes you just need you're pride to fall down and need the comfort  like you're a bottom..

"I know.. I'm just trying to get the true him back.." I said hushly.

"Sapnap.. you will never get the loveing boy george  was once back as a lover... he became shitty  when you said poly.. anf put words in you're mouth" Dream said softly, "you never said you wanted it opened.. just asked for him to think about possibly  in the future adding another"

I nodded, that was true.. george fucking freaked out, went banshee when I told him I was poly.. and would like one day to try having a third.. is it wrong to sudjust it..?

"I may of tried to rush that on him though.. his reaction  was for seen if I made him uncomfortable.." I said softly.

"No he said something about one day marrying you.. you just thought it was a good time, witch it was to say that.. it's better to voice that now rather then when enaged" Dream said hushly rubbing my back.

God.. Dreams so sweet.. but I probably  fucked up my own relationship over something so stupid as this.

"Mhm.. but he's been an asshole senice that night" I mutter softly, "maybe I shouldn't of Sudjested  a third at some point.."

"Sapnap.. that's what you want.. and if he doesn't want it yeah you need to respect it. But he also needs to accept the fact you're poly and you don't need to chnage for him" dream said softly, "there is nothing wrong with voicing what you want"

I feel like the consent fights could be avoided, if I would of just kept my mouth shut about wanting that... he's mad that I want my bestfriend  aswell..

"I know.. bur I know the george I love is still there but how to get him to be back in my struggle" I said softly.

I hate felling so weak.

Dream looked at me, "sapnap.. the devil doesn't bargain.. he'll only break you're heart" he said softly.

I bit my lip.. but I didn't want that to be true..

Sapnap.. I know you love him but he doesn't seem to love you.