Chapter 9, House Tour

Chapter not corrected

Recap

It seems as if he just vanished from thin air.

Maybe this was just my imagination and he didn't call me "pumkin" and that he didn't say "We'll meet soon"??

Wait...

I should get going, I probably already made my brothers suspicious about me.

I took my bag from the floor where it contains the weight machine that I had bought, a couple minutes ago and headed out to find my brothers, on their phones and eating like animals.

Seriously how do they eat that much??

Gabriella's pov

"Finally took you long enough" Xander said as I came closer to them.

"Hey, you should eat your food fast, we have a lot more shopping to do" Gabriel says.

"Y-eah" to be honest, I don't want to eat, what they ordered is to much.

I only took some fries, and we headed back shopping.

A few hours later, we finished with all of the shopping and we came back home.

I am super exausted but I still have to have the tour of the house from River.

I don't see him any where.

"If your looking for River, then he's not here yet" I look back at the one who just talked and see Rodrigo walking towards me.

"W-when will he b-e back?" I asked.

"Maybe in an hour, while he comes back, you should understand what you bought and put them in your closet"

"Y-eah"

I quickly get up the stairs and start unpacking my things.

After some time, I finished unpacking my new things and heard a knock, on my door.

I went to open it and saw River.

"Sorry for being late, I ummm was busy with some things things" he said, while chuckuling at the end.

We then proceded on with the house tour.

(Sorry but your author is very lazy so here are some pictures of the house. Btw, none of those pictures don't belong to me. I have taken them from Google. You are free to imagine wafhever you want but the pictures below are actually what I think of the mansion, the Romano family lives in.)

Front of the house

Back of the house

Back of the house