Characters descriptions

Lorenzo Flavio Romano
6.5 feet tall
33 years old
Successful business man, owns a lot of restaurants around the world, owns a lot of small and big businesses, own the high school that his brothers and sister are currently attending. He is very smart and clever but very strict. He is one the richest person in the USA and is in Italy. He always has an emotionless face, never shows his feelings after the incidents that occurred years ago. Has a secret that no one knows about except for Mateo and Angelo. I He will do everything for Gabriella to break her walls. Loves all of his siblings. First in command in the family secret business

Mateo Alessandro Romano
6.4 feet tall
30 years old
Doctor of the family, owns a lot of clinics and hospitals around the world, famous and successful docter. He is very smart.He has an emotionless face. Second in command in the family secret business.

Angelo Luca Romano
6.3 feet tall
28 years old
Best lawyer in America and is his family lawyer, he wins all of the cases no matter what. Third in command in the family secret business.

River Francessco Romano
6.2 feet tall
25 years old
He is the most popular model and the most richest model in the world, known specially for playing a lot of characters in movies since he was 14 years old, loves his sister dearly. Gives teddy bears feelings for Gabriel and Gabriella. Very protective of his sorelina. Fourth in command in the family secret business.
Sorelina=sister

Rodrigo Roberto Romano
6.2 feet tall
22 years old
Owns a lot of music studios around the world, he's a music artist, loves to sing, play the piano and the violin, known for the best singer in the USA and the best violin, in Italy. Loves all of his brothers and baby sister very much. Very overprotective of his sorelina and baby fratello. Fifth in command in the family secret business.
Sorelina= sister
Fratello= brother

Xander Matias Romano
6.1 feet tall
18 years old, older twin by 56 seconds than his younger twin, Xavier.
Best racer in USA and Italy, loves boxing, owns a lot of boxing rings. Owns a lot of cars and motorcycles. He hates math cause he's not good at it. Best streat fighter with his twin, they both have the same strength, they were never able to defeat one another, they have the same moves and same way of thinking. He's a playboy in school and the bad boy of the school. He always has an emotionless face. He loves their sister but never shows it. Sixth in command in the family secret business.

Xavier Matia Romano
6.1 feet tall
18 years old, younger twin by 56 seconds than his younger twin, Xander.
Best racer in USA and Italy, loves boxing, owns a lot of boxing rings, like his twin. Owns a lot of cars and motorcycles. Best streat fighter with his twin. He's a playboy in school and the bad boy of the school. He always has an emotionless face. He loves their sister but never shows it. Seventh in command in the family secret business.

Gabriel Garza Romano
5.9 feet tall
15 years old, older twin by 1 minute and 16 seconds from his twin. He loves to paint and draw what he feel. He can feel all of the pain she feels even tho when she was gone. He always knew and still knows that there is something wrong with his twin and he is the first to find out. He is VERY VERY VERY overprotective of Gabriella. He loves to help her with her homeworks and loves to watch movies with her. He knows about the family secret business but isn't really apart of it but he never intends to tell his precious gemella.
Gemella=twin

Gabriella Garcia Romano
5.0 feet tall
15 years old, younger twin by 1 minute and 16 seconds younger twin from his older brother, Gabriel. She's very good at drawing. On the other hand, because of the abuse she got, she didn't have a lot of time for studying school subjects, so she's very bad at english, history, science and is terrible in math. Has a secret other than the abuse that she doesn't know how to tell her brothers because she's afraid they might think of her of something. She knows nothing about the family business and it's for the better.

Hey guys! Just wanted to let ya'll know that they're some words that I have written in Italian and I apologize if I have written them in the wrong way or if the meaning isn't correct. I don't know any Italian so I have used Google translate. The characters pictures will be posted during the story.