Chapter 8, Shopping

Recap:

"Yeah, their good" I say smiling and wispering to my twin.

I don't know what I said but everyone turned to Gabriel and I.

I heard a click in front of us and saw one of my brothers took a picture of my twin and I.

"Gabriella, today you will go shopping with Xander, Xavier and Gabriel, for clothes and some school supplies, after breakfast then after you come back, you'll get a tour of the mansion, from River." Lorenzo says with his scary tone.

Why do all of my brothers have to be so scary?

Wait I have to go with the twins?

This is gonna be a long day.

Gabriella's pov:

After what Lorenzo said, the twins protested for ten long minutes.

They of course didn't win their protests.

They got up and went to who knows where.

"Let's go" Gabriel said, getting up from his chair.

I got up and followed my twin to a big garage.

I am in complete shock!!

What do my brothers really do for living?

I walked to a black SUV and sat beside Gabriel.

One of the twins started the car and went off quickly while blasting some horrible music.

After some time, we arrived at a big mall.

As soon as I walked in, my jaw dropped.

This mail was beautiful!

There were some brands stores, some normal ones, some art supplies stores, book stores, stores for music instruments, restaurants, shoe stores and even jewlry stores.

"Okay, you might want to close that small mouth of your's, before a fly comes in" Gabriel said laughing.

We started off at Gucci, wich was super expensive.

I can't believe my brothers were buying me expensive stuffs.

I didn't deserve this.

As I am walking trought the store, I couldn't really choose something, cause of the price.

I don't care if it's too expensive or not, it's just that there are many clothes that aren't too expensive that we can look for rather than brands.

"What about this one?" Gabriel returns and look at me.

He has a handbags in his hand.

"Ummm, I don't know" I said, not wanting myself to be in this store for too long.

I feel like this store isn't for me.

"Hey listen, don't worry about the price, just choose whatever you want" he said before walking to one of the twins.

I take a glace at one of the twins who was just looking and picking some stuffs as if he didn't habe any care, in his life.

After at least half an hour, we got out of the store with a lot a lot of bags.

They then headed to a place called sport expert wich was more of a sport store.

I didn't really know what to look for and decided to follow one of my brothers, like a lost puppy.

Of course my brothers had to always have a great taste in clothes.

We were here to shop for me and now I see Xander and Xavier in the men section shopping for themselves.