Resume

Gabriella Smith has lived her past 10 years a living hell. At the age of 2, her mother, Arabelle Anderson, kidnapped her from their family. At the age of 4, Gabriella's mother, Arabelle started acting aggressive at her by sometimes abusing her, calling her names and all those horrible things that a child shouldn't ever go trought. Out of know where, Arabelle gets married to a guy named Chad Smith and become Gabriella's stepfather and her actual nightmare. To add more fire into Gabriella's life, her stepfather doesn't hesitate to do the same things to Gabriella, as to what her mother used to do to her. Suddenly, one day, Gabriella gets the news of her mother and stepfather who got caught killing a couple and got arrested because of their act.

What happens when Gabriella discover that she has 8 older brothers waiting for her to come home with them and become their little baby girl, she used to?

Not only do the Romano brothers have to protect their baby sister, from their world, but they also need to protect her from her past that hunts her.

Hey guys, how are you?? This chapter was just a little resume, so that you guys have a little idea of what's happening in Gabriella's life. I will try to post as much of chapters as I can every week.

Word counte: 231 words