New Story

Hey guys, just wanted to let ya'll know that I've been writting a new story. Maybe some of ya'll would love it or some won't but please go check out, the first chapter is already out.

Here's a little resume about my new book called "Run away princess". Hope ya'll like it!

Princess Eliana, doesn't have a perfect life, like other princes and princesses do. Inside of her kingdom, her parents are cruel but on the outside, their all what you would never think of them as bad royals. Her father known as Andre, king of Astrea and her mother, Eleonor, queen of Astrea. Before princess Eliana was born, her parents had made a deal into making the first princess of Astrea, marry the first and only son, of Nightshade kingdom named as the next king of the Nightshade kingdom, Derek Moonlight.

What happens when the princess tries to get away as many times as she can but still ends up in the same place, as the biggining?

What happens when she meets four dangerous peoples and many more during her run aways?

What happens when she knows the supernaturals have lived in the same world, as the humans have?

Will she marry the prince of the Nightshade kingdom?

Will she fall for a supernatural?

Will she come to disobey her parents wishes for her dreams?