Chapter 7, He knows

Recap:

We sat on the bed and started asking questions.

"So what's your favorite desert?" He asked.

"S-strawberry ice cream." I replied.

"Oh really, I love that ice cream!" He shouted almost making me flinch.

"Your turn, ask me a question" he says.

"Umm okay, what's your favorite color?"

"Easy, red."

We started talking a little more then we decided to watch "End game" , wich I didn't know what was, cause I wasn't really allowed to use internet, back with mum and dad.

We decided to watch the movie in Gabriel's room and eat popcorn, with it.

Before the end of the movie, I fell asleep on my twin's shoulder, because of the long day.

Gabriella's pov

I woke up earlier than expected.

I looked beside me, seing my twin asleep.

He looks so peaceful when sleeping and I wonder how I look, when sleeping.

Probably look like a rat.

Anyways, I try to get off of his bed, without him waking up wich is a successful mission.

I then procede to his door to go to my room when I realise another door of his room open.

I walk there to close it when I see a lot of clothes trashed out onto his walk in closet's floor.

It's five o'clock in the morning, I'm pretty sure I have plenty of time, before everyone wakes up.

Should I clean his closet?

Mother always used to say to clean everything that is messy or place the items on their right places or else I'll get a punishment.

I know mum, isn't here but what if my brothers do the same to me?

Wait, brothers?

That sounds so weird and I shouldn't get into it, cause mum and dad will be out of prison, meaning that I'll have to go back with them.

After some thoughts, I've started putting his clothes away, on the correct places.

I think it was already seven, when I finished arranging his new closet.

Like any other sisters would do, I of course had to take my twin's hoodie.

At least I did his closet.

I took his white addidas hoodie and got out of his room, on my tippy toes.

As I walk in my room I go straight to my bathroom and shower.

A hot, boilling shower is what I need right now.

As I get out, I look at how my body looks and decide to add more cuts.