> 10 <

After the Long Week of No Mogar, Everyone Became Worried. Michael wasnt know for Leaving, Ever. Gavin knew something was Up. But also Felt it was Himself who did it. It Was Not. He had nothing to do with it. With Michael's Gay Changing Mind And Ray's Sociopath Twisted Mind, Nothing was Right.

So Who's Fault Was It?

Well Nobody. You might say Ray was Doing a Wrong thing, But that was A Right for him. Michael Seemed Liking Gavin was Right, And wrong.

Ray Grew Up to be the way he was. After Making out with Gavin Numerous Times, He Stayed It in the closet. He kept his mouth shut, and it became a regret. And only His Winnings Got Him Off Of That. That Was Ray's Distraction.

Gavin's Distraction was His winnings. Which was Often Nothing. He wasn't fed. While that whole week michael was gone, Gavin lost around 10 lives. What wasnt his Distraction was his Sexuality. He had growing up with the same problem As ray. Making Out with Guys, Ray.. - Even Michael Once - was a big effect on this. But it Didn't turn out as much as Ray had. If you Noticed, Gavin Still Yelled At Michael, Not being Gay. You Know Why? He Didn't want to be called Gay. He wasnt born Gay. Geoff Told Gavin It Wasn't The Right Thing.

Michael's Distraction Was.. You Guessed It... Gavin. And He Was Disgusted By It. Just Like Everyone Less, He Was Thought Not To even Think About Being Gay. But Michael Knew somewhere Inside Him.. He knew The Second The Lips Of A Man Touched His - Gavin's - He Knew it Was Right. Gavin Knew Too. He Just Denied It.

So.. What Happened?

Well After Michael And Gavin Returned.. Geoff Ended The Game. Forever. And Everything He Was Collecting Over the Years? It Was Given Back. Michael Had To Talk To Everyone In the Middle Of The Achievement Hunter Logo, The Long Table, Set Up With Numerous Foods. He Announced It. Geoff Laughed It Off. And Shut Down The Rule. Michael Sat Happy With Gavin Beside Him. Fingers Intertwined.

Well What Happened To Ray?

He Just.. Gone. Poof. Never to Be Seen Again. Everyone Wasn't Very Shocked About Ray. I Mean, It Wasn't Like He Had Fooled Everyone. It Was Very Clear. And To This Day, His House Is Still There. With His Steamy Rooms. Caleb Never Escaped. He Was Happy To Die Like That, Just Like How Everyone Thought He Did.

Along The Years To Come. Michael's Dream Came True. Almost Every Morning, Waking Up To Gavin.

And He Wont Change It.

It May Have Taken More Than A Week To Fall In Love With Each Other.

But Only A Week's Worth Was Worth Spending With Gavin.

So He Did.

And They Lived Happily, Crazily, Weird, Ever After..

The End.