- 3 -

Michael, Ran. He was scared. very scared.

'I Didnt Think I Would Do That!" Michael Slapped Himself, and Ran. He Knew, Gavin would Go Towards Michaels House, so He Went To gavins. He Knew his secret room. He Knew, Only michael could go in there, Since he Had the Key to It, While Everyone Else, And Gavin, lost there keys, It Was In His BackPack.

Michael Swiftly Took off his BackPack. Only Realizing.

'SHIT! ITS STill HANGING!' Michael Yelled. Gavin had Entered The Achievement Hunter City. Michael, Trying to Find a Place to Hide, Saw Under His Bed, Risky, But the Best.

Michael Cramped Under Gavins bed, As Gavin Entered His Own House.

It was So Dark, But gavin Place On Lights.

'Great Just Great!' Gavin Yelled and Kicked Michaels Bag, He Carryed.

'Now I Cant Just Be Freinds With Him!' Gavin Said. Gavin Knew Michael Was There, Under His Bed, Bitting His Hand.

Gavin Picked up A Paper and started To Write.

He Let the Paper Fall, Near the Edge Of The Bed, Falling to the Floor to Michael's Eyes.

'Your Good At Hiding'

'SHIIIT' Michael Yelled, Gavin Laughed And Giggled. Michael Crawed Out.

'I Hate You,' Michael Dusted Off.

'So?' Gavin Said

Michael Rolled His Eyes.

He Walked and Snapped up His BackPack.

'Gavin, Holy Shit, You Gay Asshole! Look what you did to my backpack!' Michael saw a huge Rip On The Right Handle. He didnt Called Gavin Gay, Just To Call Him Gay.

'Micool Im Not Gay!' Gavin Yelled, Stompped His foot, and Sat On His Bed.

'Hmh..'

'Wot?'

'Wot?!?' Michael Mimicked Gavin.

Gavin Crossed His arms.

'Dude, Go, Go get some Sleep.' Michael said, Waving Night.

'Alrighty then' Gavin Shut Off his Lamp, Pickaxe In Hand. Michael, Watched Gavin Close His Eyes, And Get Rest, Out his Window. Michael Bit His Lip. Gavins Hair Was Ruffled and Golden In His Dark room, Gilttered Up With Moon Light.

The PixAxe Slid Out Of Gavins Hands. Michael Giggled.

Gavin Shot Up, And Saw Michaels Shadow On His Stone Wall. Gavin Turned, Michael Wasnt There. Michael Had His Back Against His Stone Wall, Below the Windows, He Crawed To The Side Of The House, Than Ran Towards His Own.

For A Moment, He Wanted To Be Gay Too.

But There Was Everyone. Ray Was A HomoPhobic, Geoff, Didnt Like It. Ryan, Was Lil On Rays Side. And Everyone Else, Just No.

Michael Felt It, Beaming. And For A Minute There, He Wanted To Kiss Gavin, In The Tree. But Not Now.

----------

Hey Guys, Sorry For Sucky Chapter, And short One Too. I Will Try And Do My Best :) I Wanna Reach 20 Reads This Week, So Yeah, Thank You.

QUESTION; SHOULD I CONTINUE? :P