- Gavins FlashBack -

Gavin Will  Be Having 'Backrounds' Which Are Just My Way Of Saying 'FlashBacks' From Time To Time. This Isnt A Chapter, Im Writing About How Life Was Before The Game. As If Saying, Looking Back On Michaels And Gavins Childhood And Them As Teens, In Achievement Hunter City. So Yeah, Here We Go!! X3 (im also gonna start doing pov's in the next chapter, and this too)

From The Desk Of, Hailey Lambert. JK IM IN MY LIVING ROOM.

----------------------

- GAVINS FLASHBACK- (It Wasnt The First Time)

Two Little Boys, Ran Across The Field As 'The Mad King' Cased them. Houses Were Now Small Tents, Made Out Of Wool. Real houses wouldnt be made until They Were 13.

The Achievement Hunter Logo Wasnt Printed On The Ground Ether, It Wasnt until Jacks 20th Birthday.

'Micool!' Gavin Yelled, It Was More.. Childish Voice.

'Just Dont Let Him Tag You!'  Michael's voice was, also, Childish.

'Come Back Michael!' Ryan Yelled. They Were Playing 'The Mad Touch'

'Boys! Settle Down!' Geoff Yelled, the Boys Stopped Running. Geoff Was 15, The Eldest. Michael And Ryan And Gavin Were The Same Age, 11, Jack Was 14 and ray was 13.

'Next Year...'

'What! What Is It Going To Be?! Lets Build? Pool? Games?' Gavin Thought.

'we Have To Have A New System...' Geoff Sighed, And Sat On A Stool, Infront Of His Tent.

Gavins Eyebrow Rose.

'What 'System'' Michael Said In His Grown Up Voice (The One He Has Now)

'We Dont Have Alot Of Things... No Coal, Iron, Diamond, Anything'

'Whats Iron?' Gavin Asked.

Geoff Went on and on about mining. None Of The Lads were told about 'Mining'

'Oh...' Michael Said.

'Yes, We Need More Of That...'

'B-but.. Why' Ryan Asked.

'You guys Are Growing Up.. No More Wooden Swords Or Games..' Geoff Sighed.

'Theres Things Out There, Creepers, Zombies.. Spiders..'

Michael Grasped Gavins Hand Hard, Scared For What To Come Next.

'Your Going to Fight All Of Them.. Ill Teach You How To Mine, And Fight.. But It Will be Hard..'

Michaels Eyes Were In Tears.. He Felt Like Everything Was Coming To Him, And He Didnt Like It At All.

Michael Stood Up, Shook His Head, and Went inside His Own Tent. Gavin Went After him..

It Was Darker In The tent, Michael Was crying.

'Micool, why are you crying?' Gavin Asked..

'B-because..'

'Im Not That Fast And Smart And Strong As I Was.. I Know Nothing..' Michael Sobbed.

As Soon As Gavins Hands Touched Michaels Hair, Michael, Jumped Up And Hugged Him.

Gavin Was A Little Shocked.. But It Sunk in..

'I Love You Gavin..'

'I Love You Too Michael...'

Michael Took apart From Gavin And Pulled out His Plams And Wiped His Tears Away. He Balled Up His Fist, Gavin Also Too.

'Mini Nice Dynamite?' Michael Giggled..

'Mini Nice Dynamite.'

Now eight Years Later. Michael Was 19, Gavin Same... There Was no Mini Nice dynamite.. No Team Nice Dynamite At all. Gavin Destroyed It. With One Little Kiss, But One Big Problem.

Everyone Else..