> 6 <

Deicated to Ray, The Perfect King And X-Ray.

A few weeks went by. It got colder, and the snow fall started. Michael didnt talk to gavin, not to even speak.

His lips were too sweet for michaels rough ones.

Gavins Hair Was Too golden for michaels copper head.

Gavins Sweet Self, Was to Cute For Michael's Shallow And Rage-Filled One.

Gavins Sad side was Too happy for what michael had done to Himself.

He ended everything.

just the other day, while michael was picking apples, and saw gavin, 5 trees away. gavin grunted, narrowed his eyes, and walked the other way.

michael had to say something.

Late Sunday Night, after gavin had no food, that michael felt it, he made a food basket.

Michael saw gavins face, on his bed, Kinting something.

Michael sneaked out of his house, from the back porch, and while walking, staired at his house. He felt something bump into him.

He turned his face, to see gavin there.

'Uh' Was gavin could say.

Michael just held up the basket and hoped gavin would run away with it.

He flinched his eyes shut, and felt the basket out of his hands.

'Thank you!' gavin sounded, happy.

michael opened his eyes to see, gavin too was holding a basket.

'This is for you..' gavin placed the basket in michaels hands. gavins pointer finger over laping michaels on accident.

michael saw was a banjo jacket to replace his old red one, with a banjo hat.

'aw thank you so much!' michael smiled.

Gavin simply smiled.

Michael blushed, and sat the basket on the stairs.

'Uh, Gavin.. Im Sor-'

'i dont wanna talk about it..' gavins mood changed faster than you see a fat person Eating pizza.

'But We do ne-'

'No we dont' gavin said, rubbing his arm.

'why dont you wanna talk about it?' michael asked,

'Because.'

'because why?'

'Uh..' gavin said

'Because you like someone else?' michael asked.

'No-

'Because you Hate That its like this-'

'no!" gavin repiled, getting more pissed off.

'why then?!' michael asked.

'BECAUSE IM NOT GAY! UNLESS YOU HAVENT REALIZED, YOUR GAY. YOU KISSED ME. I DIDNT KISS YOU. YOUR GAY, IM NOT, LEAVE ME ALONE, OR I SWEAR YOU JONES, ILL HIT YOU SO HARDM YOUR TEETH WILL BLEED!' Gavin sreamed in his face.

Michael was scared.

gavin dropped the basket, and ran off.

michael's tears ran down his cheeks.

he was right. and calling michael 'Jones' wasnt a good sign, just as your mother calls your first and last name.

Michael, Sobbed his way to his front porch.

Michael Smiled.

'He So Likes me..' michael laughed.

Michael was still crying.. until A Black, Handkerchief ran over his mouth and nose.

'Goodnight'

---------------------------------------

Lel, i suck.