The Meeting

The time was 5 o'clock and begin getting ready for the little adventure I was about to be taken on with Maverick. I just can't get the thought of getting fucked by a guy who I randomly met in the bathroom at a coffee bar out of my head. But in the back of my mind, I start to feel something. Something that wasn't pleasant, and in a certain sense, feeling like I'm no better than Justin. A level where I couldn't careless that I'm hurting the ones that I love the most.

I brush it off as if its nothing, or tried to at least until I got a text from Maverick saying that he got off work a little early and will be waiting for me on the fourth floor of the parking garage. When I look at the message and get ready to respond, I feel conflicted. As I scroll through the texts, I'm just reminded of all the good things that Monty and I have made and the connection we have built, along with the journey that the two of us have been on. But there wasn't a chance that I was going to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to get my ass destroyed by one of the thickest cocks that I have seen, round the thickness of a coke can. 

I text Maverick saying:

"Sounds good. I'm almost done getting ready, so I'll leave in about 10 minutes. You better get that seat nice and warm for me", without thinking. 

He responded with an eggplant emoji and then another pick of his dick, which again reminded me of what I getting myself into and that this meeting was going to affect Monty and again, make me stoop down to Justins level. At this point, I'm starting to feel like shit but I cant get the thought of being fucked by another man that I have no relations to out of my head. 

As I walk out the door I turn to face it and lock it but I get an immense chill shiver up my spine as I start to make my way to my car. As soon as I get inside, I get a text. It's from Monty:

"Hey babe! Just wanted to see if you're free tonight and want to go catch movie?"

As I look at the screen and process what is going through my head, all I can think about is telling him the truth but I know that I can't. It's not that I can't, but it's more like I won't because Monty and I have worked so hard to put the thing with Justin behind us and keep moving forwards. 

Somehow, I muster up the courage and tell him something that I now realize was a mistake:

"Hey Mont<3. I'm actually going out with a friend who I haven't seen a while tonight, but I'd love to see that movie with you tomorrow night"

"Oh really? Why didn't you tell me you had a friend coming over?"

"I've been so busy with school and everything that It slipped my mind. I literally didn't remember until today when he texted me if we were still on"

"Wait, him?"

"Yea?"

"Is that a problem?"

At this point, I realize that I'm going to be late to meet Maverick so I put the phone down, pull out of the driveway, and make my way to the parking garage. 

"I don't mean to sound jealous, but I wish you would've told me as soon as you made the plan especially with what happened with Justin. But I trust you, so be safe and have fun and if you need me text me"

"I love you"