Reconciliation

After the encounter that I had with Justin, I realized what I wanted. I wanted to for the three of us to be whole again, be the three of us that we once were.

When Justin dropped me off, I decided to FaceTime Monty and see what he was up to. 

He basically tells me what he's been doing in school and anything new that has happened to him. I realized that I missed him more than I missed Justin because me and monty could connect on a level that me and Justin just never could. He just talked and talked for about two hours before I said that I was tired and that I needed some sleep. He said goodnight and that he loved me more than anything, blew me a kiss and hung up. 

The next day, I texted Monty:

"Hey baby, I was thinking we should talk."

"Ya ofc, anything you want my love!"

"So you know how there was that little feud that the three of us have been having for the past 3 weeks?

"Ya what about it?"

"I was thinking, I want the three of us to get back together and hang out like how we used to. I miss you so much and I cant wait to see you again, and I miss US. I miss you, me, and Justin, the three of us."

"No ya, I know what you're talking about. It's been weird not hanging out with you guys and I miss you more than you will ever know".

Between me and Monty we make plans to meet up at some restaurant downtown as a surprise thing for Justin because of the fact that he has been through a lot and the fire that came out of our situation was no easy feat on him. 

two days later I texted Justin saying to get ready and that the three of us re going out. The way that he responded could show the amount of enthusiasm that he was feeling. Both me and Monty pick him up and head to dinner.

It was nice just being whole again and being with these fine men. They were the ones where, like I said, I felt comfortable with and that I felt the love that these two had for me and the love that I had for them. 

All I felt when I was with them was like a boat on a calm lake on a summer night with a purple sunset in the background, floating through a bunch of lily pads and cat tail flowers. Just a set of what could be dramatic romcom, just something that was pure fairytale. 

Later that night, both me and Justin when to Monty's house and just relaxed. We played a couple board games, card games, and eventually started to watch Euphoria. Out of nowhere, Monty starts to rub my thigh while him and Justin start to make out. 

So on and so on, we start to suck and fuck each other to the point where cum was flying out of all our cocks, and flew everywhere, hitting every corner on his bed.

We were all so tired after all the fun that we all had that night, that we just passed out right there, naked, and cuddling up all against each other. Just feeling their naked bodies next to mine was a feeling that you cant explain, only feel. I was so warm and so comfortable that I never wanted to leave that spot on the bed. They were my world.