The Connection That Was Disturbed by a Stranger

As the night went on and me and monty finished our whole session, we lay on the bed and start to watch a movie. Monty starts to wrap his arm around my neck, pulling me in closer to his warm body. I look at him, kiss him on the cheek, the neck, then then the lips, and finally lay my head on his shoulder while he strokes my hair. Ive never felt more safe or more appreciated by anyone ever, not with Savannah or even with Justin before the both of us met Monty. I whisper in Monty's ear "I love you" as i close my eyes and start to fall asleep on his shoulder.

Over the next couple weeks, me and monty do nothing but take each other out on cute dates around the area. As a matter of fact, I took monty to a viewpoint at the top of a mountain in a fancy neighborhood at night, got out of the car and grabbed a blanket to sit on, which was ideal to look at the stars and the constellations, the lights from the city, and the lights from the ships that sat still in the bay, waiting to be unloaded with all the valuable items they have onboard. 

A couple days after that outing with Monty, the both of us stop to get coffee at the coffee bar after school just to hang and talk about the things that school has made us go through due to the stress we were under because finals are next week. As we sit down up came the barista to take our order. When he came up to the two of us, he took my order and walked away. When i got up to go the bathroom, strangely enough h he followed me in. After i got donw doing my business and walked away towards the sink, he pulled me away, spun me to where i was facing his body, looked me dead in the eyes, leaned in, and kissed me right then and there. I know that I should've stopped him, i didn't because i was stunned, but also very turned on. Eventually he pulled away and gave me a slip of paper that had his name and phone number on it.

He was the first to walk out and i soon followed a couple minutes after he left. I tried not to smile as I sat back down with Monty, trying not to talk about the events that endured in the bathroom moments ago. As me and Monty finish our little date, I look at the barista, smiled and winked at him, and he did the same, holding a call me sign with his hand. As we approach the car, he opened the door for me, and as i sat down, buckled me in and kissed me. I felt immidate guilt after he did that, to the point where my anxiety shot through the roof. My hands and breath were shaky, my heart was racing, and sweat started to pool from my forehead and my hands. 

About 20 minutes later, Monty drops me off at my house and walked me up to the door to kiss me goodnight. After i cosed the door, i let out a sigh of relief that Monty wasn't sus or anything or even questioned if anything happened in the bathroom because i felt i was acting weird ever sinc ei came back from that little surprise make out session happened in the bathroom. I walked up to my room closed the door, grabbed the piece of paper and my phone. Without even realizing it, i started to text him, the barista:

"Hey this is Maverick right?"

"Uhhh ya that's me? Who is this?'

"This is Alex from the coffee shop earlier, we had a moment in the bathroom lmaoo"

"Oh ya your right, you're the one with the really soft good tasting lips huh?"

"I mean I wouldn't say good tasting but ok, whatever u say"

"I'm being honest, and you're also a really good kisser. That guy I saw you with must be very lucky"

"Oh ya, that's Monty, he's my boyfriend"

"Oh shit, I am sooo sorry. If I knew that you where with someone, I never wudve followed you and kissed you like that. Last thing I would want to do is ruin your relationship"

"If I'm going to be honest, I don't really see this thing with him going anywhere else anymore. I thought that he was the one for me, but that was when me, him, and some other loser were in a three-way relationship"

"WAIT A MINUTE!!! You're telling me that you were in a relationship that has 3 people inside of it? Not gonna lie, but that's actually kinda cool. threesomes all day everyday haha"

"But I'm sorry you're feeling like that. does he know bout these feelings?"

"unfortunately he does not. I wanted to talk to him about it and say that right now would be a good time for us to take a break but then I froze. And on top of that, we just broke up with the other guy that was in the relationship with us"

"Don't mind me saying, but it looks like u make that monty guy really happy. every time that I looked at you two, he was smiling and all that, kinda cute if you ask me"

"Ya he is kinda cute, buuuut you're cuter tho. I'm being serious"

As time passes by, Maverick eventually stoped responding to me and I can't blame him either. I mean look, I literally just told him that even though I have a boyfriend already, I was willing to flirt and maybe mess around with him.