Who The Fuck do You Think You Are?

In the time being, everything seemed to be perfect. My lovers and I have never been happier and we've just been embracing the love that we have developed throughout the year. A couple of weeks after me, monty, and justin showed off our new relationship to the school, that when she came up to me for the first time in months. It was Savannah.

A lot has changed about savannah. She dyed her hair brown, let it grow down to her waist, and always "swooshed" it whenever she walked about the campus. When I ran into her after school that day, she seemed hurt, betrayed, heartbroken. She was angry with the fact that I'm with Justin, and that Im also with monty as well.

I finally worked up the courage to talk to here after what felt like a lifetime: "heyyy ... How've you been, I haven't seen you in a while"

"Don't 'Hi' me you motherfucker. You left me, you hurt me, you betrayed me"

"woah woah woah. WTF are you talking about, I tried to explain to you a while back that I was confused and I didn't know what I wanted. I wanted you, I really did. You were one of the best things that has ever happened to me, and I'm sorry that it ended the way that it did".

"You need to understand that I was in pain. I felt like I was making you suffer because I could never give you the things that you wanted, hence why we never had sex, why I never escalated things to the levels that you wanted".

"What the fuck Is your problem. I'm not mad that you left me for a guy, let a lone two guys. I'm mad because you lied to me from the very beginning and that you couldn't be honest with me."

"Well im sorry that I was scared and confused like I said. Its not my fault that I was attracted to my boyfriends, just like its not my fault why I was so hesitant in trying to tell you how I was really feeling"

"You know what, im done. You're fucking pathetic and I can't believe that I ever trusted you the way that I did. You're so fucked in the head that now you can't even recognize what I'm trying to say. You know what, im done. have a great fucking life you shithead".

After that moment, Savannah punched me in the arm and walked off into the bathroom. You can tell that she was hurt and so was I. The fact that there was some truth to what she had to say about me and what I had to say about her just proved that even if I were straight, we never were the perfect match that I once thought that we were. 

Later that night, Me, Monty, and Justin all went out to get coffee from our new favorite coffee spot, The Brewhouse. I was just so happy to finally hang with them after the day that I had. They could tell that something was bothering me and continuously asked me about it until I finally cracked. I told them about my experience with Savannah earlier that day, and they just remained silent, not knowing what to say about my situation. The both of them sat on either side of me, wrapped their arms around me, kissed both sides of my cheeks, then my lips one ofter the other. I was feeling the anxiety that I was was feeling all day coming to an end. This was my safe spot, they were my safe spot. They always knew how to comfort me especially after the kind of day that I had.