All Bad Things Come to an End

After we were done with our little last minute coffee date, we all went back to Justin's house as his parents were out on another trip across Europe. As soon as we got to his house, I went inside, up the stairs and to his room while monty and Justin went to the kitchen to get something to drink. When I got into his room, I closed the door, sat on his bed, and started sobbing. I tried to stay quiet, but I couldn't keep it in. Next thing I know, my boyfriends opened the door, and sat besides me. They did the same thing they did in the coffee shop, wrapped their arms around me, and kissed me. During the process, they told me that It wasn't my fault, and that I did nothing wrong and that they love me for who I am and I did the same towards them.

One moment led to another, and the three of us were making out. My lips were alternating between Justin and monty and they did the same. I would kiss the both of them on the neck while they were at it. I got off the bed, onto my knees and opened Monty's legs. I unzipped his zipper, unbuttoned his pants, and took his dick out. As soon as it plopped out, I put it in my mouth. He grew bigger and bigger in my mouth, shoving my head down towards his pubes, making me choke with every shove that me made. He moans softly and then loudly, back to softly whenever I wrapped my tongue around the tip of his dick. 

While I was making monty feel good, Justin took it upon himself to return the favor to me and made me feel good. Justin undid my pants, pulled my pants off, ands took his hands in my underwear. He grasps my ass cheeks to the point where I could feel them turning red from how hard he was grabbing my ass. Next thing I know, Justin takes his hands out, sucked on his finger for a second, and puts his hands back in my underwear. He uses his finger to play with hole and then sticks it in. It was pure ecstasy that I was feeling. He pulls of my underwear and starts to lick and probe my asshole with his tongue. With every lick that he made, my dick got harder and harder and I let out the loudest moan that I have ever let out before. 

Monty took my head, opened my mouth back up and shoved his dick back in my mouth. He started to fuck my face harder and harder, making it feel like there was going to be a bruise in the back of my throat. He wouldn't let me gasp for air when I needed it until he said so. He was so dominate towards me that night, I just wanted him to be even more inside of me. Justin and monty switch positions and I start to suck on Justins cock after he pulled it out. It jumped out his pants and bobbed up and down. I immediately shove Justins 8 inches of glory into my mouth. I can feel every inch go down my throat and I could taste the pre-cum that was leaking out. In the meantime, monty spits on my hole and shoves his finger in me. 

Next thing I know, he's grabbing the lube from under Justins bed, squirts some on his dick, in his hand, and on my hole. He messages the lube in and without any warring Monty sticks his 10 inches deep inside of me. For the first thrust he went slow. Everything after that first stroke, he rammed his body into me. Thrust after thrust, it all went inside of me, hitting my prostate, hitting everything that could be hit. He tells Justin to throw me on the bed and tie me down to the bed posts. While he does this, he brings out the whips, candles, and gags that Justin had stored in his closet. Monty and Justin made me beg for all the things that they wanted to do to my body. 

Justin finally was able to tie me down to the bed and lights the candles. He made me lie on my stomach, leaving me open for the two of them. Without any hesitation, Monty grabs a whip and spanks that shit out of my ass, my back, and my legs. He then pours the molten hot wax all over my body, leaving trails of wax that he can follow with his tongue. Justin then comes up behind me puts his dick inside of me. He shoves and shoves and shoves himself into me, making me moan with every stroke. He speeds up, making me moan even loader to the point where he is about to cum in my ass. He tells monty to come join him. The two of them put their dicks together and shoves the both of them inside of me on his bed. They stretch me out to the point where anything can fit inside of me. After one final thrust, the both of them hit my in the right spot and my cum comes gushing out of me. I never felt anything like this before, I was so sensitive for a couple minutes. 

As if it were planned or staged, the both of them pull out and cum on my back. I can feel all the hot squirts that they make on me along with that of the wax from earlier. When the both of them nut, Justin is the one who climbs on top me of me and cleans the mess both him and monty made with his tongue and his mouth. 

At the end of it all, both these beautiful men that I get to call mine, come and cuddle me for what felt like an eternity. They make sure that I'm ok and the both of them head off to separate bathrooms to get cleaned up.