DESCRIPTION

The following events will be based on the series BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA / MY HERO ACADEMIA and will have a fast progression, because the author only intends for this story to be short. She doesn't want the story to progress any longer as to not extend the story. It will have the original events and situations, but will also have added events and situations, if the author deemed it so.

This is a CHARACTER X Y/N story and so, Y/n would be the reader and it would be a FEMALE reader.

The author does not own BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA, nor claims it as her own. All original characters, events, plot and situations that came from the series will not be changed and the author does not claim it as hers. But she rather owns the added events and original events, plot and etc. that will be coming out of the story.

Please support the author by commenting your opinions and insights on the story, voting on each chapter and sharing it with anime friends and family.

Thank you, and enjoy reading my fellow U. A. Students.

THIS IS A COMPLETED STORY, but is under extreme repair...

Note:

This story will contain;

-- mention of self harm

-- suicide

-- depression

-- smut

-- teacher-student relationship

-- brutality

-- mental illness

-- bullying

THIS IS UNEDITED WORK AND THEREFORE WILL HAVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, WRONG SPELLINGS AND SUCH. PLEASE BEAR WITH THE AUTHOR.