Ready Player One?

(A/N: When the time came, when a choice had to be made, which one did you choose? Sword, staff or shield?)

Xion's POV
We were walking back to the house, we have been for quite awhile now.

To be honest, even if we spent all morning at the beach, I'm not feeling tired at all! In fact, for the first time in forever, I feel awake and alive. At peace even.

Having Roxas and Axel by my side has helped me feel this way.

We arrived at the open area out in the back of the house. I saw Ventus walking towards the house and I saw Chirithy running out of the house.

"Thank the Light you're here! It's gonna eat me!" Chirithy said scared.

Then I heard a pair of cute little barks coming from inside the house. Out came Copper running out and licking Chirithy's cheek.

"Ahhhh!!! See?!?! It wants to devour me!!" Chirithy told Ven, frantically trying to push Copper off of him.

Ventus laughed a bit before telling Chirithy that he was exaggerating and that Copper was being friendly. "That's what it wants you to think..." Chirithy told him.

Although I wanted to keep watching their interaction, we were all interrupted. "Did you all have fun?" Akari asked us, and almost all of us said that we did. Chirithy didn't since they believed we didn't care if their life was in danger or not. "Perfect" Umbra said with a clap. "In that case, it's time for the more serious stuff. If we are to face what is coming next, we need to train. So, get changed into something you normally wear to battle" Umbra said. "Alright!" Sora said excitedly. Axel on the other hand: "Why do we need to train? We have two powerhouses by our side now, three Keyblade Masters and Sora's Power of Waking. We are set!" Axel said.
Umbra walked towards Axel, who looked to be nervous now. Was he nervous he made Umbra mad?

Umbra stood face to face with Axel, Lea, without saying anything else. He was still nervous. Umbra placed his hand on Axel's shoulder. "Axel, if there is something I have learned is that there will always be a balance. Just because we joined doesn't mean that the Darkness will stay put with the forces it has. No. Even now, the Darkness will look for a way to balance the difference. So, you need to be more prepared" Umbra explained.

"Just like Xehanort and Organization XIII" I told Axel. "Exactly" Umbra said, pointing at me. I guess I made a good point. I was just saying my thoughts out loud.

Umbra let Axel go and then we all went inside to change. While the rest of the Guardians of Light wore their normal clothes, Axel, Roxas and I wore our black coats. Just until we are adjusted to fighting in our new clothes.

Let's see what awaits us with Akari and Umbra.

No One's POV
Umbra and Akari had changed their clothes and were now waiting close to a stone pillar that didn't even get to their hips.

The rest of the Guardians of Light came out and slowly made their way to Akari and Umbra. Umbra and Akari didn't saw a word, they just nodded at each other and Umbra then graced the stone pillar's surface with his fingers. The pillar slowly grew to tower them both and now looked more like an obelisk.
The obelisk rumbled and cut itself in four triangular  pieces that expanded to cover a square shape area of the backyard, at least 50 feet/15 meters. The earth in that area shined with a yellow-ish glow and then appeared a solid stone flow, an inch or two above the actual ground.

(A/N: If you've seen Dragon Ball, it's like the Cell Games arena, just more my style)

After a few impressed or intrigued looks were exchanged between the Guardians of Light, Sora stepped forward among the group. "So, what lessons will you teach us Umbra?" Sora asked, raising and clenching one of his fists, ready for the action. "Oh! I won't be teaching you. Not right now at least, I will leave Akari to teach you this next bit" Umbra aaid. "Akari's a Keyblade Master?" Axel asked. Akari shook his head in response. "I'm not" Akari confessed. "May I ask why he'll be teaching us instead of you, Umbra?" Riku asked with respect. "Well, Ari may not be a Master, but he knows just as much as I do. So you're in good hands for now" Umbra said, patting Akari's shoulder at the end. "Thanks bud", Akari said. A silence was shared between Akari and Umbra, which left the group sharing looks of confusion. "Is this because I only beat you once, isn't it?" Akari asked calmly, with a small vein popping on his forehead. "Of course not..." Umbra said. "You think it will be easier to handle me rather than you, you flexer?..." Akari asked. "No..." Umbra said with an innocent smile and a sweat drop on his head.