Two hot heads

(A/N: Short chapter ahead. Wanted to give you guys a little teaser of what is expected to come next on this Chapter. Enjoy!

...I really hope that there weren't any children among my readers for the last post...😬)

Hades' body was covered in red hot rage as he paced around the mapped table in his throne room. Multiple of the stone figures on the table were broken, smashed to bits.

Pain and Panic enter the throne room trembling to their bones. "S-S-Sir?" Panic stuttered. "Could we speak to you for a moment, s-sir?" Pain said, scared. "Does it look like I have a moment, to SPEAK TO YOU?!?!" Hades said, flaring up in anger. Pain and Panic rushed out of the room like their lives depended on it, because they did.

Hades groaned massaging his temple. "I swear if I had a coin for every time Blunderboy has ruined my plans...Hah! I would be riches god of the whole Pantheon!" Hades said with gritted teeth. Hades continued pacing around the table, his cloak leaving trails of smoke as he walked.

Hades breathed repeatedly. "Chill Hades, chill. Chill Hades, chill" Hades repeated as he breathed in and out, slowly becoming slow breathes and a cool demeanor. Hades placed his hands on the head of the table, closer to his throne and sighed. "Is it too much to ask? Time after time I plan to overthrow my "beloved" brother, Zeus, and just when I'm about to achieve it—" Hades said. "Whaaam!!" Hades said back-handing, with his left hand, one of the figures left standing on the table. Sending it crushing against a wall. " "Mr. Born-Perfect Son of Zeus" or the brat with the key come in and swoop away my success" Hades said clenching his left hand.

He placed it back down on the table and a few seconds later, rammed his head against the table, whinning after doing so.
Suddenly, Hades hears footsteps close to the entrance of the room. Hades did not move his face from the table, but raised his hand and index finger high. "I swear that if it's either one of my minions, the talking cat, the horny witch..literally, like she has horns... OR! one of the idiots in black cloaks. I will personally barbecue you for my little guard dog!— So let me sulk in misery like the rest of the souls that go through here" Hades said. Hades then slammed his hand back into the table.

The footsteps continued until they stood completely opposite to Hades. Hades slowly raised his scrunched face at the figure and was surprised by the fact.. that he had absolutely no idea who this person was. He noticed the grey clothing this young man wore, and black fingerless gloves, and the angered face he wore. And yet, he still didn't know who this person was.

"And you are?" Hades said annoyed. "Not Hades, god of the Underworld" Umbra said. "Congrats! You know how to say my name. And your's is?" Hades said. "Not important right now.." Umbra said, coldly. "Then YOUR not important for me right now. So, please, skedaddle" Hades said, placing his forehead back on the mapped table.

...

"Name's Umbra" Umbra told him. Hades raised his head and gave Umbra a deadpanned look. "So, kid, what do you want. Can't you see I'm busy doing other stuff" Hades said, holding himself against the desk with one hand while twirling the other dramatically. "I need your help" Umbra told him. "Hah! Of course. It's always "Hades do this" and "Hades do that", it's never "Hades let me be your underling" or anything useful~" Hades was saying. "Are you done with your midlife crisis. Or should I say "all time crisis"? Since your a God" Umbra interrupted.

"...Sheesh. What undead soul crawled up your bum today?" Hades said, turning his back on Umbra and walking to his throne. "Let's say your not the only one angry at someone right now" Umbra said crossing his arms and leaning against the round table. Hades sat on his throne and massaged his temple. He waved his dominant hand and summoned a blue drink out of thin air. "What can I do for you kid?" Hades said before slurping loudly on his drink.