Uncertain Future

No one's POV
Of all the things they had heard. That Akari had lived in Daybreak Town before, that he had been and fought in the Keyblade War, that Ventus was there, etc.

Out of all the information they had heard and expected to hear, they never expected this. Akari's heart melted into Xehanort's. The person who for the past decade had puppeteered their lives so that he could get what he wanted. Who had caused so much pain, for all of them.

"The Master's Plan was for 5 of the Darknesses to perish in the Keyblade War, in the bodies of the Foretellers. 2 were to be housed inside Luxu and the Master himself, with the intention to travel into the future while his apprentice would get to the future by jumping from body to body. 5 were to be trapped inside the new Union Leaders and jettisoned into the future through time travel. Meaning that 7 Darknesses would be in the future were a new generation of 7 Keblade wielders of Light would defeat them. And 1 final Darkness who would be trapped within the Data Daybreak Town" Umbra explained.

"What actually happened, however, deviated from this plan. 5 did perish in the Keyblade War and 2 were housed inside Luxu and the Master of Masters. But, we know that the Darkness you all call Vanitas is housed inside Ventus' heart. Regrettably, we don't know where 1 of the Darknesses is~" Umbra said.

"What do you mean by that" Riku asked, not in bad tone, but rather more soft and concerned instead of mean and abrupt. "Well, we know that Luxu fought one of the Darknesses in the the real world, before it crumbled into thousands of other worlds. But, after that fact, we know nothing much of what happened" Umbra said. "That leaves the 4 Darknesses that were trapped inside Data Daybreak, thanks to Akari..." Umbra said, looking at his friend how seemed to be down, but not in a way he would have to be worried about. Not that it stopped him from worrying.

Aqua seamlessly walked towards Akari and grabbed his right hand, shocking the guy out of his thoughts. He looked at Aqua, a pink flush forming in his face, and saw her beautiful blue eyes. Her beautiful teary eyes..
"I am..so sorry" Aqua told Akari. This shook Akari through to the core. She sounded so sincere. He thought that the fact that he was connected with the person who caused her so many years of pain would affect his relationship with all.
Ventus went and hugged his lost friend, even if he didn't remember much of the time he had spent with him. Terra went behind Akari and patted his back. Terra notcied the look that Akari had, as if lost in confusion. "You're not him.. we know that. And we as you were there for us, we are here for you" Terra said. Akari smiled at this. A small yet warm smile. He looked around and seemed to feel that the everyone was thinking the same.

"Just how connected are you to Xehanort? Do you see what he sees or...?" Axel asked, partially joking and partially curious. Xion gave him a mean glare and hit him in the shoulder. "Ow!" Axel said. Kairi leaned forward to look at Xion, people were blocking her view. "Thank you" Kairi said. "Your welcome" Xion giggled. "Hey! I just..wanted to make sure..." Axel said, massaging his shoilder. "It's alright" Akari chuckled. "I can see his memories, at least until a point. I could see, or maybe feel what he did until he decided to take the dark path, that was set upon him by the Master of Masters" Akri explained. "Oh, okay" Axel said. Axel kept massaging his arm. "Damn she hits hard" Axel mumbled under his breath. "Need a band-aid?" Roxas quipped. "Hey, I'm normally the guy who makes jokes" Axel chuckled. "It's been a weird day" Roxas said. "You can say that again" Axel said.
The Wayfinder Trio separated from Akari and when they did, Ven gasped upon remembering something. "Hey, what happened to Ephemer and Skuld? What happened to Brain. Everyone looked at Umbra. "Well, Ephemer...didn't travel that far into the future. He stayed in what remained of the ruins of Daybreak Town and, along side other survivors, founded a whole city called Scala ad Caelum" Umbra said. "Scala ad Caelum?...", Yen Sid said, "Hmm, I believe I once heard Master Eraques talking of such a place. A place believed to be the nexus from which all worlds spring, having once seeved as a seat of power for all Keyblade wielders". "Yes. And actually the world from which Master Eraques came from" Umbra said. "Really?" asked the Wayfinder Trio. "Skuld...we don't know where she ended up. I searched,  not even the X~Blade helped me at all" Umbra said. "I thought you said the X~Blade showed you who we were and what he have lived through" Riku said. "Even if the X~Blade is the ultimate Keyblade, and I currently hold it, it doesn't mean I control it. It has an independent will of its own. It is meant to be a weapon of balance, not some key one can simply summon to call upon Kingdom Hearts. The Keyblade, alike the Master's Gazing Eye, can look to the future until some extent. But things that are changed, things that haven't happened yet, and things that are mysteries are among the things I can't see. The perfect example, besides Skuld, is Brain. We know Brain escaped along with Lauriam, Elrena and Ventus to the real world. We know he encountered Luxu and spoke, but we don't know what Luxu and Brain did after. At least not until centuries later when Brain woke up in Scala ad Caelum, where he was given back the Master Defender. Not by Ephemer, but someone who knew Brain would arrive there. But, the time before Brain arrived at Scala ad Caelum is a total mystery and after he arrived there is a blurr. I can only infer that he had family or something which led the Master Defender Keyblade to be handed down to Eraques. After that...I can't say any more with certainty" Umbra said