"Hey, would you say I became a hero?"

(A/N: Previously...
"Well Well Well! Long time no see!" a voice said from behind them.

"It don't believe it..." Aqua said)

No One's POV
Terra, Ventus and Aqua stared at the man, not believing their eyes. Consumed by shock and a mix of emotions. The man was tall, maybe exactly Terra's height. He had long black hair and enchanting blue eyes. His build was muscular yet it modestly seemed as he was not that bulked up at all. He wore his clothes mostly black and had a big sword tide to his back, a golden hilt being its dominant feature, besides its size.

"Zack?!" Ventus asked with a big smile. The man, now known as Zack laughed after hearing the excitement in his old buddies voice.

"Yup, In the flesh! You guys had me worried there for a second. No letters, no messenger pigeons, nada. I was this close (👌) to believing that you guess never thought I was gonna become a hero" Zack said, without loosing his gentle smile.

Ventus basically ran towards Zack, with Terra and Aqua following suite. Akari was about to walk to them until he noticed the look on Umbra's face. A face filled with both terror and insecurity. Eye widened and unmoving. Skin pale, a mist trying to hide his emotions.

(With Umbra and Akari)
"Mike...?", Akari said placing a hand on his shoulder, "are you okay...?". Umbra shuddered a bit feeling the warmth from Akari's hand, compared to his cold and unnerved skin. "No, Ari..." Umbra replied before inhaling for more air. Akari looked back at the group, like a thief about to break into a house, and then positioned himself between the group and his friend. Akari placed both hands along Umbra's shoulders and stared at his friend directly in the eyes. "What do you mean, Mike?" Akari asked. There was no answer, until. "He's supposed to be dead..." Umbra confessed.

"Could you repeat...?" Akari said, having trouble believing what he said. "I MEAN, that he is not supposed to be breathing and standing right there. He should be dead" Umbra said, now concentrating on Akari. "I was afraid of haaring that right" Akari said sarcastically, but with a pinch of concern in his voice. "Zack was supposed to die five years before Sora first left Destiny Islands. Zack's death was how Cloud received the Buster Sword. His death was the reason Cloud seeked revenge against Sephiroth. If he is HERE, then CLOUD shouldn't have met with Sora and the rest" Umbra explained, whispered/shouted.

Akari let go of Umbra and thought, his head going overdrive upon hearing this very important detail from Umbra. "...Are you a hundred percent sure that's how it was supposed to go down...?" Akari asked. Umbra looked at his dominant hand, clenching it out of certainty. "The X~Blade showed me this long ago" Umbra said. Akari began to pace back and forth, looking especially towards Zack and not the Wayfinder Trio. Pondering, wondering....
"Could Xehanort have anything to do with this?" Akari asked. "No. Why would Xehanort want to bring someone who could fight for the light?" Umbra said. Akari pondered upon another idea. "Hades...?" Akari said, insecure to even ask it. "Same thing with Xehanort. Why would he bring back Zack? Zack helped stop him once" Umbra said. "So why go through all that trouble" Akari commented.

"I guess we will have to find out" Umbra said, before walking towards Zack and the Wayfinder Trio.

(With Terra, Aqua and Ventus)
(A/N: Moments before Umbra and Akari approached them.)

The Wayfinder Trio, except Ventus, walked towards Zack. Ventus was the first to arrive. "It's good to see you!" Ventus said. Zack laughed, filled with content. "It's good to see you too buddy. I'm glad to see you found who you were looking for, all those years ago" Zack said, looking at the arriving Terra and Aqua. "And look at you! Looks like training with Phil payed off" Ventus said.