Characters #3

This part of the book basically introduces the looks of the only two characters I own up until now. The other characters from the last two parts are owned by either Disney or Square Enix, or both.

My characters, so far:
(Sorry if I can't give you a very accurate description of my characters. I don't have the skill to fully draw them, so descriptions and some visual aids will have to do for now)

Akari
Age: 21
Height: 5'10. Same height as Riku
Affiliations in story: Unkown
Origin: Unkown
Personality: Kind, warm, caring, friendly towards others, brave. He's ready and willing to help others no matter what. Selfless. Proud (at times). He is not an extrovert, but acts like one (at times).
(His hair is light brown on top and darker brown on the faded area. His eyes are hazel. Small scar on his left eyebrow, going horizontally. No earring tho, even if I thought it looked nice with the character design...)

Compression sleeves in both arms, but they only go from his wrists to a little below his elbow

Compression sleeves in both arms, but they only go from his wrists to a little below his elbow. The edges of the compression sleeves are white, since that's the motif for his outfit. (To make it simpler, imagine Young Xehanort's compression sleeves from Birth By Sleep)

 (To make it simpler, imagine Young Xehanort's compression sleeves from Birth By Sleep)

This is the basic design for Akari's robe. Sleeveless of course. A black sleeveless turtleneck underneath the white robe. The open area of the white robe. Closest part to his belt, is actually closed/cross each other. Black pants and boots
(It was the best example that I could find. Please ignore the blacked out parts...)

)