Beach Episode

(A/N: The Destiny Islands theme is a little deceitful, but it has to do with the beach. Tini-tiny spoiler, guess who won the bet between Sora and Riku.

*sigh* Partial Fan-Service inbound. Enjoy!)

Aqua POV
I woke up and found myself staring at the clock on the nightstand besides my bed. It's 8:15 am. I believe it's been at least 2 hours since I returned from the living room and from talking with Akari.

I wonder if he is still up...

I decided that in the meantime, I needed to freshen up. I remembered Akari telling us about the bathrooms, so I took my clean clothes and decided to enjoy the commodity of a warm shower.
Normally, if I were to be in a world, magic does the trick, but it would be nice to enjoy this while I'm still able.

I walked through the hallway, looking back to make sure I left the door to my room barely open. I don't know if Umbra and Akari have a habit of knocking on the doors to wake us up, like Master did. It would be better to let them know I'm awake.

I turned the corner and after a few steps I arrived at the bathroom door. It's good that they had this stained glass for the bathroom doors, they give me a sense of privacy. I turned the knob and when I opened the door, just a little, I hear the sound of running water. It seemed like someone else was up. 'Huh, I wonder who it is? One of the girls maybe' I thought to myself as I opened and entered. Closing the door carefully once I was inside.

When I closed it I noticed that most of the bathroom was covered in steam. I turned and say the bathroom. I have to admit, it was better than I thought. Even if parts of it were covered in steam.

The bathroom was big and actually very spacious. On the left were at least four silver colored sinks set on a delicate wooden stand. Four mirrors, all clouded with water thanks to the steam. To the right, were 4 stalls, the doors were made of the same stained glass as the body of the bathroom door. I just love how private and comfortable the bathroom is! At the end were another set of 4 stalls, but these had wooden doors instead of the stained ones. I wonder if those are for..other necessities.

I walked towards the closest shower to my right. I opened the stained glass door and looked inside. It was simple yet so elegant. It had a shower that could.. be taken off with a cord?! Oh, now that looks like fun!

'Heh, look at me getting all excited like a little girl again' I thought to myself.

Below it was a shower caddy, it was empty but looked useful. To the left wall was a small railing. For towels or for holding? Hmm, guess I'll figure it out.

I then noticed, the running water stopped. I heard the opening and closing of another one of the stained glass doors. 'Guess I'll make myself known' I thought to myself.

I went out and...Oh my...

It was Akari!!! H-H-H-He was shirtless and all wet and and and and he hasn't noticed me. I wanted to move but I couldn't! I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks, this is so embarrassing!

He had his back turned towards me as he dried his hair with a towel. His back was broad, more than I thought it was. I noticed he had a scar, a little oval shaped scar expanding from his chest. An inch or two wide. What could have made that?

He stretched his arms as the towel rested over his neck and a bit over his head. He's turning around!! I was about to turn and run to the door, but yet again I couldn't move. He pulled the towel over his face and scrubbed the towel against it.

As he scrubbed and dried his face and hair, I couldn't restrain myself and inspected his chest and arms. My cheeks reddened as my eyes trailed through the details. I-I-I have seen Terra and even Ventus without shirts before, b-but this felt different. It was different!