PRINCE PAUL ; ENEMIES TO LOVERS [3]

🖤

Thank you for 112K reads!

I hope you're enjoying what I've written so far!

Don't forget requests are open if you wish to request one! The request page is a few chapters before this that explain everything ☺️

Love you all x

🖤

A WEEK LATER

"Y/N I know you do not wish to speak about it darling but we have had a marriage proposal come," your mother said as she sat on your bed. You sighed, looking down at your hands.

"Paul?"

"It is Prince Paul of Russia," she said and you sniffled, trying to hold the tears in.

"I do not wish to marry Paul mother," you said and she sighed as she wrapped her arms around you.

"I know my darling," she said as she caressed your head as you started to cry.

"Your father has summoned him for negotiations," she said and you looked at her shocked.

"What?"

"He wants to know his intentions," she said and you nodded.

"He will be here later today so pick out a dress and get ready," she said and you nodded. She kissed the top of your head and left the room.

You climbed out of bed and got ready.

"You look like you are going to make someone regret their entire life," one of your ladies said and you all laughed.

"That is the goal," you said as you stood up.

You walked out of your room and Harry rushed over to your side.

"I have heard your father has summoned him. Is that the reason behind this dress?" he asked and you laughed.

"It is," you said and he nodded.

"You will be pleased to know your father has been speaking to me about the whole situation," Harry said and you looked at him shocked.

"What did he want to know?"

"Where you stood. I told him everything, I do not think he is best pleased" Harry explained and you nodded as you made your way down the steps and stood there, awaiting the arrival of Paul.

He rode through the gates and climbed off, bowing to your mother and father before turning and bowing to you.

"Do not kiss her hand. Follow me" Your father said and he nodded, looking confused.

You all walked to the throne room where your father and mother sat on their thrones and you and Harry sat off to the side, watching. Paul kept looking in your direction but you refused to meet his eye, focusing on your father who smiled at you gently.

"You wish to marry my daughter?"

"I do your highness"