PRINCE PAUL ; ENEMIES TO LOVERS [1]

"PRINCESS Y/N OF SCOTLAND!" the announcer called as the doors opened and you walked in.

You slowly walked down the stairs and into the ballroom. People bowed as you passed and you made your way over to your advisor.

"Why must I be here?" you said quietly as he passed you a glass of drink.

"It is good for royal negotiations," he said and you scoffed.

"It doesn't help the Prince is a complete arse," you said and he laughed, covering it with a cough.

"PRINCE PAUL OF RUSSIA!"

"Speak of the devil," you said as you sipped your drink and looked out of the window.

"Be polite" he said and you nodded as you made your way out to the balcony.

You sighed as you sipped from the glass and looked at the scenery.

"Princess Y/N" you heard from behind you and you internally groaned.

"Prince Paul," you said with a smile as he walked beside you.

"How are you doing this evening?" he asked as you sipped from your glass.

"I am doing well thank you, and yourself?"

"I am also doing well thank you," he said and you nodded.

"Princess Y/N the Prince of Denmark would like to speak with you," your advisor said from behind you.

You bowed to Paul as you walked from the balcony.

"What a vile man," you said quietly and your advisor chuckled.

"Prince David may I introduce Princess Y/N," your advisor said as he introduced you to the Prince of Denmark.

"Pleasure to meet you, Princess," he said as he bowed and kissed your hand.

"Pleasure is all mine," you said and he smiled at you.

"Prince David I would be careful, Princess Y/N is a tough nut," Paul said from the side of you and you shot him a glare.

"Please ignore Prince Paul," you said, chuckling but Prince David stared at you.

"I did not know you were spoken for Princess. My apologies" he said as he bowed to you and left. You were speechless.

"Harry, I want to go home please," you said out loud and he nodded from beside you. Paul turned to say something to you but you brushed past him, fuming.

"Come on Princess, don't be a sourpuss," he said as you walked down to your carriage as shook your head.

"Please leave me alone. You have ruined my evening and I shall not forgive you" you said as you turned to look at him. He looked at you shocked as you turned and continued walking.

"They can't find your carriage Princess," Harry said and you scoffed.

"Get me a horse," you said and he nodded, knowing better than to argue with you.

"You cannot ride a horse home, it is too dangerous," Paul said from behind you and you laughed bitterly.

"The horse your highness," Harry said as he approached with 2 horses.

You climbed on and turned to look at Paul.

"Anything to get away from you your highness," you said venomously as you turned and rode off. He stood there speechless for a second before summoning a guard.

"Take Princess Y/N's carriage and catch up with her as quickly as you can," he said and the guard nodded before running off.

2 WEEKS LATER

"As if I have been invited to another ball. I do not wish to attend" you said as Harry sat by your side.

"It is in your interest to attend your highness. I have even been advised that Prince Paul is not to attend" he said and you nodded, smiling.

"Good. I can't stand the awful man. Since seeing him throw a tantrum I couldn't imagine anything worse" you said and Harry nodded.

"I shall accept their invite and arrange for a dress to be made. What colour would you like to wear?"

"Black"