EDDIE MUNSON

"Sweetheart, have you seen my Hellfire top?" Eddie called from the bedroom.

He came walking out in just jeans with a cigarette between his lips to see you dancing around his living room in his Hellfire top and a pair of pants. He leaned on the doorway and took a drag of his cigarette as his eyes scanned your body.

You spun around to see him watching you intently.

You grinned at him as you walked over, grabbed one of his hands and dragged him to the middle of the room with you.

"Sweetheart I don't dance"

"Humour me, Eddie," you said as you held his hand, spinning yourself round. He watched you for a few seconds before putting out his cigarette and wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you close.

You both were in the lounge swaying to whatever music was playing on the radio. Your head rested on Eddie's chest as his hands sat on your waist.

"As cute as you look in my shift, I will need it back," he said, pressing kisses to your forehead.

"It's mine forever Eds. I have claimed it forever" you said as you stood in front of him and twirled. As you twirled, more of the shirt lifting and Eddies knees nearly gave out.

"Sweetheart in a minute we are going to be going nowhere if you aren't careful" he warned you, his eyes never leaving yours.

"I don't know what you mean," you said, winking at him.

He stood there staring at you for a second before running over and throwing you over his shoulder. He smacked your ass as he carried you into the bedroom causing you to giggle.

Throwing you on the bed he crawled on top of you, positioning himself between your legs.

"You looking smoking in this shirt but I do need it back sweetheart," he said as he pressed kisses on your neck as you wiggled below him, your hands going to his hair.

"Why not let me keep it since I look so good?" you said and he chuckled into your neck, causing your entire body to shiver.

"Because there is no way I can focus on anything but taking everything off you," he said looking into your eyes. His eyes seemed darker.

You pulled his head down and connected your lips. He moaned against your lips, his hands instantly finding your hips and pulling you closer against him.

"Sweetheart, you're driving me crazy," he said against your lips as you ran your hands through his hair.

"Give in to me Eddie, let me wear the shirt," you said as you cupped his face.

"What's in it for me?" he asked as he kissed your jawline and neck.

"You get to see me all day in your shirt and you can take it off me the moment we step through the door" you grinned at him. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair before looking down at you and nodding.

"You are going to be the death of me I swear sweetheart" he murmured against your neck as he kissed along your jawline and neck.

You smiled at him as he leaned down, pressing his lips to yours again.