EDDIE MUNSON ; GONE [1]

You didn't know how long you'd been laying in your bed, unmoved. It could have been days, weeks, months? Hell, it could have been years.

Your whole body and mind were numb. Your mind punishing you by replaying the worst day of your life over and over again.

"EDDIE BABY PLEASE NO!" you screamed as he looked at you sadly before cutting the rope.

"EDDIE!"

"Dustin get me up there now!" you screamed as you and Dustin scrambled to find a way to launch you into the gate.

You jumped from a chair and dragged your body through the gate before dropping in upside down on your back.

"EDDIE!" you screamed as you pulled yourself up from the floor and out of the trailer.

As you ran over you watched as he fell to the floor. You dropped to his side and grabbed his head as he smiled at you.

"I didn't run"

"You didn't darling, but I should have been with you," you said as you cupped his face sadly.

"Couldn't have my girl hurt can I?" he said as he took your hand and kissed it.

"I'm going to get everyone and we are going to get you out of here," you said and he shook his head.

"I love you"

"Eds I love you too but I am not leaving you here"

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me," he said as you began to cry, shaking your head.

"Eddie"

"You are my everything sweetheart"

"Eddie stop, you promised me we would be together forever"

"I promised to marry you"

"Exactly, you've got a promise to keep"

"You telling me you would say yes?"

"Of course, I would say yes Eddie"

"Good," he said as he held on to your hand tightly.

"I want you to remember I love you forever," he said as he slipped one of his rings off and onto your finger.

"I love you forever," you said.

You sat there and watched as the light left Eddie's eyes and they glassed over. The heat from his body started to fade.

You screamed as you cried, clutching his clothes as you begged for him to wake up.

Steve, Nancy and Robin all stood watching you before Steve slowly walked over.

"Y/N?" he said quietly and you looked up at Steve with red eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

"Steve. Help me get him out of here. He needs a hospital" you said as you caressed Eddie's face gently.