JOSEPH QUINN

You walked into the interview room to see Maya and Joseph standing by a table chatting. A member of your team came up to you and you began chatting.

Joseph turned to see you standing across the room laughing with a member of your team. He smiled as he set his drink down before running in your direction.

You saw something white heading your way and looked up to see Joseph running at you.

"Joseph no!" You said as he picked you up and spun you around.

"Hello to you too," he said as he grinned at you as you held on to his tightly as he held you in his arms.

"Please put me down," you said as he held you tightly.

"Put you down? You got it" he said as he began walking.

"Joseph please no"

"Joseph please yes," he said as he tried to throw you onto the sofa underneath but you held on to him tightly.

"Let go," he said grinning at you and you shook your head. Your arms were wrapped around his neck tightly and his hands were still on your waist.

"Joseph, please. Don't drop me" you said

"I won't. I'll set you down nicely" he said and you nodded.

He went to set you down but turned and threw you on the sofa, making you scream. He stood in front of you laughing as you sat upright and glared at him. You stood up and straightened your outfit before walking over to Maya.

"What was that about?"

"God knows. He likes to throw me on any sofa he sees" you said as you picked up a drink.

"At least you weren't wearing a dress," she said and you nodded.

"I do have one with me for another interview but I don't want to put it on in case I get thrown again," you said as a member of your hair and make-up team came over and began to fix your hair.

"He's even messed your hair up!" Maya said and you both laughed.

Joseph came over and stood beside you, looking guilty.

"I'm sorry," he said as he took hold of your hands and began playing with your fingers.

He slowly wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and rested his head on your shoulder as he pressed a couple of kisses on your cheek.

"I am really sorry darling," he said as you leaned your head back, resting it on his shoulder.

"I don't mind you doing it at home but not in front of these people my love," you said and he nodded.

"I'll keep it to at home only," he said and you pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"We are ready to begin guys!" Someone shouted and you made your way to the sofa.

Joseph sat down, pulling you down next to him as Maya sat down next to you.

You completed the interview and left hand-in-hand with Joseph and made your way home together.

As he unlocked the door he turned to you and grinned.

"What are you grinning for?" You asked as you both walked inside your home. As soon as you slipped your shoes off Joseph grabbed you and ran into your shared bedroom.

"Joseph I swear to god!" You said as he threw you onto the bed. He pulled your feet and climbed on top of you before smiling at you cheekily.

"What is it with you and throwing me on sofas and beds?" You asked and he laughed.

"I don't know. I enjoy it" he said as you smiled up at him.

He leaned down and pressed kisses to your face before kissing you gently. You wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

"I love you," he said and you grinned at him, cheeks turning red.

"I love you too"

He smiled at you before kissing you again, your hand playing with the hair on the back of his neck and his arms wrapped around your waist.