The bathtub {Part 2}

Lucas's eyes followed me then back over to the boys and shrugged.

Y/n pov

We rode in scilance to the junk yard and the only sound that could be heard was the sound of bikes leaves and breathing. Once we got there we made our way to a old worn down bus. Mike went to go help El off his bike. We made our way inside the bus and sat down well besides Dustin he paced. "Holy... Holy shit! Did.. you see what she did to that van?" Dustin stated reminding everyone of what happened a few seconds ago. "No, Dustin we missed it." I awnsered back sarcastically. "She flipped it and managed to run it off the road how would you be able to miss that? I mean it was" Dustin said getting cut off in the end. "Awesome. It was awesome. Everything I said about you being a traitor and stuff, I was wrong. I'm sorry." Lucas said looking over at El and she looked back at him. "Friends... Friends dont lie. Im sorry to" El said speaking up.

"Me too" Mike said turning over to Lucas and putting his handout to shake it and this time Lucas accepted.

"This is Randolph road, right here." Lucas said starting to explain what he had found when he went looking for the gate. "The fence started here and goes all the way around. And this is the lab right here. The gates gotta be in there somewhere. Its gotta be." Lucas said finshing what he was saying.

"Well, who owns Hakins Lab?" Dustin asked

"The sign says Department of Energy." Lucas said recalling what he had seen and heard.

"Departement of Energy? What do you think that means?"

"It means govermeant. Military." Mike awensered

"Then why does it say Energy?"

"Just trust me all right? It Military. My dads told me before." Mike said clearly getting mad.

"Mikes right. There soldiers out front." Lucas said agreeing with Mike.

"Witch also means that no one can get in there and we cant do anything about it." I said under my breath.

"What?" Mike asked with a attuided and i rolled my eyes witch i tend to do a alot.

"Do they make, like, lightbulds or something?" Dustin asked

"No, wepons. To fight the Russins and commies and stuff." Mike said while copying my move rolling his eyes.

Lucas looked like he had been put in a trance and said "Weapons" and looked at El as did everyone else but before everyone else looked back Dustin looked at me and mouth 'You both' and thats all he said before the rest turned around. "Oh, jesus this is bad." He said "Really bad. This place is like a fortress" "Well what do we do?" "I dont know but we cant go back home. Were fugitives now." Mike said while shaking his head.

We all tured around by a nosie of a vehicle and a helacoptor? Why would there be a helacoptor over us then it cliked El and Me mostly El though. "Guys do you see that too?" Dustin said while looking up at the big tin flying object in the sky. We all started to run inside the bus while putting our bikes under the bus.

After a few seconds all you could hear was our breathing again. "Mental" Was all Dustin said after there was no cars or Helacoptor.

Time passed by really fast more than we had thought had passed, we started coming up with ideas on what we should do but every ideas was worse than the other one. after a while we just sat there in scilance once more.

Mike are you there? Mike?

Was that Nancy? "You guys hear that?" Dustin asked to make sure he wasnt going crazy.

Mike is me Nancy

Mike ran over to his back pack and grabbed his walkie talkie. Everyone followed to see if it was good news or bad news. "Is that your sister?" Lucas asked. Well no shit Lucas it sounds like her and she said it was her.

This is a emergancy Mike. Do you copy?

"Okay this is really weird" Dustin said running his fingers through his hair. Lucas tried to get the Walkie Talkie out of Mikes hand but he ended up snaching it away before Lucas could get it.

"Don't awnser" He said "She said it was an emergancy" Lucas said "What if its a trick?" "Its your sister!" "What if the bad people kiddnapped her? What if they're forcing her to say this?" Nancy was still trying to get them to awnser.

"It's like Lando Calrissian. Dont awnser." Dustin said

Listen kid, this is the cheif. If your there pick up. we know youre in trouble and we know about the girl.

"Why is your sister with the chief?" Lucas asked "How the hell does he know about" Dustin traild off looking at El

We can protect you we can help you but you gotta pick up. Are you there? DO you copy? Over.

The boys looked at everyone before looking at the Walkie and Mike grabbed it "Yeah, I copy. Its Mike. Im here." he said as i walked over to El and Lucas's eyes followed me then back over to the boys and shrugged.

872 words

Athours note.

Hi sorry for the late night posts but my trip got moved from aguset to september so yay i guess but i start school on the 10th so this should be fun trying to work on this and school at the same time:) Have a good day loves bye.