The monster {Part 1}

"To late and I already choes y/n"

Y/n pov

As Lucas and me were walking to my house we talked a lot like we all ways do "Y/n. Your brother told me that you had a crush on someone and you never told me." Lucas asked in a joking way as we were outside his house we lived close so it was no surprise we ended up here "I dont know just never thought it was important enough to tell you." I said facing him "Anything you tell me is important it doesnt matter if the thing your telling me is big or small. Um do you want to stay here insted or just contuine walking?" "Yea i would like to just i will have to call my brother" "Yea ok um lets go" He said while holding out his hand and i took it and we ran inside laughing "Mom is it ok if Y/n spends the night?" "Yea just have her call her brother" "Ok thank you" I called my brother and he said he didnt care then wanted to talk to Lucas about something so i gave the phone to him but i couldnt here and Lucas wouldnt tell me we went up to his room and we got ready for bed and we played games and laughed then went to bed.

We got up and were watching TV when we herd the door bell. "Come on Y/n" Lucas said laughing then looked outside to see Mike and Dustin "Great" He opened the door "What do you want?" Lucas said sighing while i watched for afar "I drew first blood, so..." Mike said while holding out his hand and Lucas invited them in "Oh hi Y/n" Dustin said smiling at me and i waved and Mike rolled his eyes. "Okay, I'll shake. On one condition. We forget the weirdo and go strat for the gate." Lucas said "Then the deals off" Mike awnsered back "Fine" "Fine" "No, no not fine! Guys, seriously? Do you even remember what happened on the Bloodstone Pass?" Dustin said and Mike and Lucas shurgged "We couldn't agree on what path to take, so we split up the party" I said trying to get them to remeber "And those trolls took us out one by one. And it all went to shit. And we were all disabled! So we stick together, no matter what!" Dustin yelled at the boys "Yeah, I agree. But this is the party, right here in this room." Lucas said "El is one of us now." Mike said calmly how could he be so calm. "Um, no, she's not. Not even close! Never will be. She's a lair, a traitor" Lucas was about to name more things when mike interupted "She was just trying to keep us safe! She didn't mean to hurt you. It was an accident!" Mike yellled as i zoned out not paying attion (More like im just lazy) That was untill i was dragged out of the house by Dustin "What the fuck dude" I said

"Sorry just it's our turn to hangout with you" Dustin said back to me and I rolled my eyes. We were riding our bikes (I went over and got mine then we went off)"This weird with out Lucas" Dustin said "He should've  shaken my hand" Mike said "He's just jealous" "What are you talking about?" "Sometimes, your total obliviousness blows my mind. He's your bestfriend right?" "Yeah... I mean, I don't know" "It's fine. I get it. I didn't get here till the fourth grade. He had the advantage of living next door. But none of that matters. What matters is that he is your best friend. And this girl walks in and starts living in your basement, and all you ever want to do is pay attention to her." "That's not true." "Yes it is Mike and you know it everyone knows it but dosent say anything untill you both start punching and yelling at each other." I said sometimes Mike could be annoying and clueless to the obvious. "Like goblins with the intelligence level of zero. Now everything's weird." Dustin said adding on to my words. "He's not my best friend." Mike said "Yea right" "I mean he is but so are you guys and so is Will." "You can't have more than one best friend" "Says who" "Says logic" "Well I call bull on your logic because you guys are my best friends too." "To late I already chose y/n" Dustin said as he speed up.

We stopped infront of the store to see the glass doors shattered. "Whoa" Mike said. "You don't think" Dustin started "Uh... definitely" I said finishing Dustin's sentence.

788 words

Authors note

Sorry I've been busy I'm trying to work on a schedule but I've been busy with the doctor and things but love ya bye.