The body {Part 1}

"Oh great" I said rolling my eyes.

3rd person

Later that night El was in mikes basment El was sitting in the fort that Mike bulit her messing with his walkie talkie. "Can you please stop that?" Mike asked with a attitude witch was wired for El he never talked to her like that but kept messing with it ingoring what mike said. "Are you deaf?" Mike snapped at her. While this was going on Lucas, Steve, and Y/n were at her house talking.

"So wait Wills body got pulled out the water?" Steve asked "Yes how many times do we have to tell you?" Y/n snapped "Ok ok sorry just got confused. Thank you Lucas for bringing her home safe" Steve said looking at Lucas "Ill call your mom and say your here so she doesnt worry" Steve said while getting up "Ok thank you and your welcome I wanted to make sure she would be ok" Lucas said talking to Steve once Steve left Lucas walked over to Y/n. "I'm sorry no one was there with you on the grass" Lucas said "It's ok i shouldn't of left like that tho" Y/n said "It's ok you didn't want anyone to cry" Lucas said while rubbing her back "Thanks" Y/n said "Your welcome" Lucas said while hugging her "Hey seperate you two" Steve said when he walked in "Lucas your mom said that you can come home when ever and you dont have to go to school tommorow and Y/n you don't either" Steve said while walking up to Y/n "Go get ready for bed" "Ok" Y/n said "So Lucas do you like my sister?" Steve asked once Y/n went upstaires "What no i mean yes i mean" Lucas said while tring figure out if he should tell him or not "It's ok if you do it's just that you look like you do and she may not see it but you make it so oddvius you like her I mean the other boys im sure they like her as well but you, you man you like her the most" Steve said while trying not to talk loud "Ok yes I do but she dosen't like me i can tell" Lucas said "If i wasn't her brother I would tell you who she likes but because i am i cant" Steve said.

Y/n pov

Its was the next day and Lucas invited me over and we were talking and having fun untill.

Lucas, do you copy?

He looked at his walkie and looked away rolling his eyes

Lucas, come on i know you're there this is urgent im serious.

He still didnt move

Im not going to stop till you awnser. Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas

Lucas finally grabbed it and said "Go away mike Im not in the mood all right? Over and out." "No not out" Mike said stopping him before he shut it off "I'm not messing around, okay? This is about Will over." Mike said and I looked over at Lucas "What about Will?" Lucas said "You mean about his funeral? Over." I said "No, not his funeral screw his funeral" "What?" "Get over here stat. And bring Y/n and Dustin, Over and out" Mike said and Lucas looked at me and i shurgged my shoulders.

The boys sat around El watching what she was doing. I sat on the floor not paying attention. "We keep losing the signal, but you heard it, right?" Mike asked "Yeah, I heard a baby" Lucas said "Y/n did you hear anything?" Lucas asked me pulling me out my thoughts "No I wasn't paying attention." I said and he laughed "come up here" he said after Mike possessed what Lucas said "What?" He asked "Mike you obviously tapped into a baby monitor. It's probably the Blackburns next door." Lucas said "Uh, did that sound like a baby to you? He spoke last night. Words! He was singing that weird song he loves. Even El heard him." Mike said trying to convince Lucas he was alive. "Well if the werdio heard him then I guess" Lucas said before Dustin interrupted him. "Are you sure your on the right channel?" Dustin asked "I don't think it's about that. I think some how Els channeling him."Mike said and Dustin looked amazed. "Are you actually believing this crap?" Lucas asked. "I don't know, I mean, do you remember when Will fell off his bike and broke his finger? He sounded a lot like that." Dustin said putting the pieces together in his mind. "Did you guys not see what I saw? They pulled Wills body out of the water. He's dead!" Lucas said everyone looked at him I mean no one wanted to believe it but there was not evidence that he was alive. "Well maybe it's his ghost maybe he's haunting us." Dustin said trying not to make Lucas anymore mad then he was already. "It's not his ghost." Mike said while looking at Dustin. "And how do you know that? We have no evidence real evidence he's alive Mike!" I said and everyone looked at me no one has really ever seen me get really mad besides for Lucas. "I just do! Y/n!" Mike said matching my tone and I rolled my eyes and saying. "Then what was in that water Mike because it looked like Will." I was so done with this conversation and all I knew was that my bestfriend was dead. "I don't know! All I know is Will is alive. He's out there somewhere. All we have to do is find him." Mike said lowering his tone not to make me more mad but I rolled my eyes in response I wasn't going to talk to him for a while. Everyone looked at El who was still trying to get to Will. "We need to get her to a stronger radio" Mike said "Mr. Clarke's Healg ham shake" Dustin said "The Heathkits at school" I said in a annoyed tone. "There's no way we're getting the werdio in school with out anyone noticing I mean look at her." Lucas said. "I got an idea" Mike said.

"Oh great" I said rolling my eyes.

1052 words