The bathtub {Part 1}

Bad hen does that mean anything to you Y/n?" Mike asked me. "No? Why would it mean anything to me?" I asked

Y/n pov

We were all sitting in Mikes basment well beside Lucas and Will of course. We were all sitting around the walkie talkie (Mikes)  waiting for El to find Will but instead we found something else. A voice went over to Walkie talkie but it was scrambled "Bad Hen!" Is what it sounded like. "Bad hen does that mean anything to you Y/n?" Mike asked me. "No? Why would it mean anything to me?" I asked back a little to defensively. "Yeah whatever" he awnsered back rolling his eyes. "I don't think it's saying bad hen" Dustin said a little scared like. "It's not a it, it's Lucas!" I said and Dustin rolled his eyes and Mike looked up in realization. "No shit Sherlock" Dustin said shoving my arm.

After we were sitting thinking "Bad men" I said "What?" "Bad men!" I said so they could all hear what I was saying. We all looked at each other and Dustin grabbed the Walkie Talkie and we ran to our bikes and coats. Dustin was trying to talk to Lucas and said for us to meet somewhere (I forgot and I'm too lazy to find out) once we did we saw white vans pull up around us. "Shit" Lucas said as we tried to bike away there was a van coming towards us and none of us realized untill we saw it close to close for comfort. El made the van flip and we all stared as it went over our heads and landed.

"Junk yard now" I said and Lucas nodded as he repeated what I said to the boys and El.

276 words

Athours note: sorry that this was so short but I tried to get this one out I went to the doctors Monday and got x rays so that's was fun anyway so I tried to get this one out so you guys had something to read sorry again about not posting but I will try to get more of them out tomorrow. Bye love you guys.