The Weirdo on mapple street {Part 3}

Y/n pov

"El?" Mike said while walking down stairs carrying a plate of food for the girl "No adults. Just us and some food" He said trying not to scare the girl who was in his basement. While mike was giving the girl some food Lucas pulled me back "Hey are you ok you keep zoning out" He said and i could here the consurne in his voice "Yea im fine lets just go" I said and walked down the stairs not making eyecontact with him i was afraid that by how he reacted to Els powers he wouldnt want to be my friend anymore if he found out about mine and i loved our friendship. "Dont worry. They wont tell anyone about you. I promise. Right?" Mike said looking up at Dustin and Lucas "We never wouldve upset you if we knew you had superpowers." Dustin said Mike hit his leg "Ow" "What Dustin is trying to say it that they were just scared." Mike said Lucas looked like he was about to say something then stopped himself "Say it" I whispered to him "We just wanted to find our friend" Lucas said while looking down at the girl "Good job" I whispered "Thanks" He said back while smilling while we were talking mike dustin and el were talking about friends and we stopped talking "And they never break a promise" Mike said "Especially when theres spit" Lucas said "Oh my god" I said under my breath "Spit?" El asked with a vary confused look wiped on her face "A spit swear means" Lucas said as he spit in his hand and shook Dustins hand "You never break your word. Its a bond" He said and let go of Dustins hand "Thats super important because friend they tell each other things" Mike said before i cut him off "Things there parents dont know like secrets" I said and Mike nodded then i looked at lucas and smiled.

El stood up after eating and walked over to the D&D board and swipped her arm over the board and flipping it over placing wills charter on the board. "Will" is all  that El said "Superpowers" Dustin said softly but loud enogh for mike to hear. "Hiding" El said "Hiding? From the bad men?" Mike said and El shook her head as she grabbed the Demogorgon figur and placed it next to wills and Mike look at us with consurn and Lucas stood there with his arms crossed trying to figure it out and all anyone did was stand there looking at everyone trying to make sense of it all

444 words

A/n:Sorry this chapter is so short i just needed to finsh this chapter and get it out the next one is on its way to you right now Love you