Hawkins Lab Massacre

The police had spoke to the group, explaining that they needed to take them back to town, and call their parents

They took each of the kids' details, before asking Athelia hers.

"Athelia. Harrows. I'm nineteen, nearly twenty, so I'm okay by myself." She explained. "My parents live in England anyway, so... you'd be waiting on them a while." She joked.

"Okay, miss harrows, we're still going to bring you into questioning." Police Powell told her.

The four teens sat on a couch in the Wheeler household, their parents sat in front of them with the policemen

"And what exactly were you all doing at the lake?" Powell asked.

"Uh… It's comp..."

"We were… We were just going for a walk." Max told them confidently.

"A walk? At 9:00 p.m.?" Powell raised an eyebrow.

"To the lake." Dustin said in a high pitched tone. "We were gonna take a little swim. Little night swim."

"Dusty." Claudia spoke, distressed, "Someone was just murdered there."

"Yeah, we… we didn't realize that until we got there." He told her.

"That's why we didn't swim." Lucas nodded in agreement.

"Because we didn't want to risk it." Athelia added quickly.

"And Nancy," Karen Wheeler began, "was she with you at this night swim?"

"No."
"Yes."

Max and Dustin spoke at the same time.

"We're not sure." Lucas grinned. "She was there."

"But then she left!" Athelia jumped in quickly. "Uh-huh, it's all a little confusing."

"That's when you guys came." Dustin said.

"Right." Max nodded, "Then they dared me to say what I said."