Party On Elm Street

I

I

t was Halloween morning, and Athelia hadn't decided to dress up for school, mainly because she was a Senior, but also because they didn't have dress up in High School. Instead, she lived her childhood through Mike, visiting him and Nancy early in the morning.

"Okay, so just put your arms through." Athelia guided Mike into his backpack which they had customised to look like a proton pack, he was going as a Ghostbuster. "You look amazing!" She clapped her hands excitedly.

"Athelia, it's only Halloween." Mike groaned.

She gasped, "Only Halloween?! Are you mad? Halloween is, like, the best! And you get to dress up because you guys are in middle school."

"What would you go as if you could go to school in costume?" Mike turned away from the mirror, and instead was looking at the older girl. "If you could be anything."

"Truthfully, I'd probably dress up with you guys and go as Janine. You know, the receptionist?"

"That would be awesome!" He grinned. "Why don't you come trick or treating with us as her?"

Athelia chuckled but shook her head, "I wish I could, but your sister is dragging me to some boring party with Steve."

"Steve, huh?" Mike smirked. "That's why your going."

"Wha- no! He's with Nancy, I couldn't get in the way of that even if I wanted to." She told him. "They're both my friends."

Mike shrugged, "Well, I'm rooting for you guys."

"Thanks, I guess?" Athelia shook the thoughts out of her head, pulling her camera out. "Now, let me get some photos before I drive you to school."