Dear Billy, Part 2

3rd Person's POV

On the car ride to Rick's, Dustin and Robin had fallen asleep on eachother. Valerie couldn't blame them, it had been a long day and it was getting quite late.

She smiled at the image before she got off the car, waving goodbye to the people who still managed to stay awake.

Steve drove away, and once again Valerie was left alone with Eddie Munson.

Eddie was about to head towards the shed when Valerie stopped him in his tracks, "You cannot pay me to sleep in that boat again, my back still hasn't healed."

"You wanna sleep in the house?"

"Mmhm."

"Fine with me." He shrugs, "But if Jason or any of his guys come for me, do you promise to protect me?"

"Don't worry, you're only mine to kill." Valerie, after some struggling, opened the door to Rick's house, "After you."

"You treat me so well, Henderson." Eddie puts a hand over his heart.

"Try not to cream your pants." Valerie enters after him and closes the door.

"No promises." Eddie shuffles through the shelves and cupboards.

Valerie flicks the light switch on and takes a look around the house, "Not bad for a drug dealer."

"Care for dinner?" Eddie asked, still checking out all the shit Rick had.

"Actually I'd rather just sleep, I'm pretty tired."

Valerie walked into Rick's pitch black bedroom. She turned on the lights, took one look at the bed and suddenly couldn't wait to bury herself under the covers. It had been too damn long.

She took her jacket off, the jacket she'd been wearing for two days now. She would definitely take a shower in the morning.

Her hands were itching to take her jeans off too, but as much as a nightmare it was sleeping with jeans on she wasn't about to sleep in her panties. Not with him in the room.

She could hear footsteps enter after her and so she turned around. Her breath however hitched in her throat because why the fuck was Eddie Munson shirtless?

Usually he had an annoying way with his words, a way to render her speechless. But he wasn't speaking right now so why couldn't she either?

Why were her lips parted and why was she staring at his pale skin. The skin that was littered with those sweet old tats he had shown her a peak of earlier.

"I'm surprised you're not making a fuss about sleeping in the same bed." Eddie chuckled.

"It's not like we haven't slept together before." She slipped into bed, averting her eyes away from him. Her cheeks were burning, she could feel it now that she wasn't distracted anymore.

But why.

She only prayed to God no one would ever read her thoughts because this was just embarrassing.

Eddie turned the light off and slid in next to her. She pulled the blanket on top of her and laid down with her back facing him.

It was completely dark again which was just great. Her eyes were open, but she could barely see shit which was freaking her out.

"Goodnight Valerie."

Valerie could tell he was smiling by the way he said her name, "Night, Munson."

After that it was silent. She closed her eyes, she was tired. She could fall asleep. No big deal.

How long had it been? Five minutes? Ten minutes?