Chapter 7: DIMWITTED SIDEKICKS

Most, if not all, cliche plots, stories, and movies, had a stupid sidekick. Either a minor protagonist or antagonist, this idiot is usually found assisting either the main character, or the villain, the sidekick occasionally makes stupid-ass comments- that are kind of not that funNy and cheesy, or flunks some really, really, important task- AND they are forgiven in two seconds- BECAUSE THEY'RE THE SIDEKICK (Though they're very SHITTY sidekicks). Often they are well-liked by readers because they're naive and 'adorable'. Here's what I think of them: THEY ARE A FUCKING WASTE OF WORDS, IDEAS, PLOT, AND SPACE. They're not even necessary to the story. The writer's just trying to make their shitty story more interesting. The most obvious example of this cliche: Olaf the dumb-ass snowman from Frozen. YES I HAVE NO QUALMS ABOUT WRITING ANOTHER CRITICISM ABOUT THAT STUPID RETARDED MOVIE. I won't hesitate to rip it to tiny shreds if need be. LOOK AT OLAF, THE RETARDED SNOWMAN. He is the definition of FUCKING STUPID. He's this motherfucking dumb bitch who can't shut the hell up to save his own life. Also, HE CAN'T SHUT UP ABOUT SUMMER. YOU FUCKING DUMASS, YOU'RE A SNOWMAN (an enchanted one, but MAGIC SNOWMEN STILL MELT!!), and in summer, SNOWMEN MELT. Haven't you fucking heard of Frosty the Snowman? After winter was over, HE LEFT, because if Frosty stayed, he would MELT, and become a FUCKING PUDDLE OF WATER. I think it's basic knowledge that snow and ice MELT in heat. Okay, a Frozen fan would argue; *does mocking whiny baby voice* But Elsa made Olaf a wittle bwizzard so he won't melwt! BIG DEAL. How come the 'mini blizzard' won't melt as well? An idiot's argument: *does mocking whiny baby voice again* Because it's a kid's movie and it can't be to compwicated! Oh, and NEVER MIND the fact that adults and teens would have to endure the illogical plot WITH their children/siblings! You don't have to have a major in logic from the university of smartness to know that Frozen+Olaf=FUCKING IMBECILES. I think even a little child has seen an ice cube melt in the sun before, and would apply the same logic to Olaf, since he's made of SNOW!!!!! See????? FUCKING RETARDS. Serraphina OUT!