Chapter 12: Sacks Tower

Third Person P. O. V.

As the gang made their way too Sacks Tower through the sewer as they we sliding down in the sewers." Please keep your arms and legs inside the shell at all times." Mikey says.

"This is insane!" Riley hollered and laugh Raphael smiles at his girlfriend.

"Yeah no kidding this fucking awesome!" Madison agreed with her sister.

"Satellite imagery shows Shredder's reached the top of Sacks Tower." Donnie informed them.

"If that's where he's releasing the toxin from..."

"It's gonna spread over the city!"

"We need to..."As they all jump up from the broken half pipe and everyone was screaming.

Skip Time

Riley's P. O. V.

We reach the Sacks' building and kicked opened a vent which leads to a parking lot." All right listen up, we gotta find the elevators and get up to the roof. You guys get out of here. Get to a safe distance." Leo orders

"No, no. We can go find Sacks, and get our hands on the mutagen as a contingency plan, just in case you know..." April says.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence." Raph says with sarcasm.

I look at my sister she looks at me and nodded telling me it was the right time to tell them." Um, guys before you go we have to say something."

"What is it Riley?" April asks her.

"We'll, we are not- -" but before I can even finished Donnie interrupt me.

"You guys are from a different dimension that we are from a tv show and movie, " Donnie said.

"And you also had a crush on Raph and Leo you where also pretending that you didn't know us but you two want to tell us on the right time? But you didn't know that you guys got here you also found out that you had secretly powers right?" Mikey said as both me and Madison looks surprise and shocks.

"Right dam I forgot that I told Donnie." Madison said.

"Really Madison?" I said.

"What he was the first person to no that we are not from here sis!" Madison said.

I sigh and look at them." Look we truly want to be with you guys but there's our parents that is worried about us and doesn't know where we are and we are trying to figure if we should stay or leave but right now that isn't the time we need to defeat Sacks and Shredder before they release the toxin." I said.
They all nodded Leo turned to April and said." If we don't make it back, bring the mutagen to Splinter. It can save his life."

"Sacks's laboratory's on the 36th floor. I've already disabled the security system. Oh and good luck." Donnie said to us.

"If I don't return remember me, April you can always find me in here." Mikey said pointing at her heart as one of the brother grabbed Mikey as they headed off the fight Shredder we headed to where Sacks is.

We finally went to the room where he is getting the Mutagen, as we  were about to enter, a gun shot was heard." Crap! Hide!" As we all hide behind the cabinets.

"Seriously, your four... you're adorable really. I could just pinch your cheeks!"Riley saw the button that can releases gas.

"I understand a girl with daddy issues, I do but you're not gonna stop me this is history repeating itself your father walked in on me, April just like you did it took a few less bullets to take him down, though." Sacks said as he kept on shooting.